Children in the bus + bonus

It was late in the evening and a man was on his way home from work. He thought he was the only passenger on the bus, but then he heard children's voices coming from behind him.

As he listened to their conversation, he was intrigued. The two young boys were apparently talking about a ghost story.

"...and if you turn around, the ghost will snatch you away and carry you off to the afterworld!" he heard one of the them say.

The man recognized the boy's voice. He had often seen the kids on the same bus when he traveled home from work every day. They attended a school nearby.

The other boy was saying, "That's easy, then. All you have to do is make sure you don't turn around."

"Yeah," replied the first boy. "But the thing is, you can't help but turn around. The ghost will try all sorts of tricks to get you turn around."

The man realized that they were getting close to the stop where the two boys usually got off. However, it looked like they didn't notice it. When the bus stopped, the kids were still talking.

The man thought he should warn them that they were missing their stop, so he turned around.

The man was never seen again.
----------------
(Lol did He actually fell for that?)
Hey guys!!! Thanks for 200+ views! So for the views, I'm going to add a bonus! yayyyyy!Just read it below v
----------------
Speak of the devil

There was a nun who was on her way to midnight mass one night. She was driving down a lonely country road. It was very dark outside and she was worried as it was getting late. She kissed the rosary beads around her neck and said a prayer. She glanced at her car radio's clock and saw that it was exactly 12:00 PM. When she looked back at the road, she saw a tall, dark figure standing there with his thumb sticking out.

She was about to drive past, but she thought she could use some company, so she pulled over to the side of the road. The man walked over to her car and opened the door. He was very tall and thin and his face was pale white. He wore a huge overcoat and a big black hat.

Do you want a ride?" she asked.

He looked down upon her and smiled. "Why, sure. Where are you going?"

"I'm heading to church for midnight mass," she said. "Are you going that way?"

"Thereabouts," he said as her got into the back seat of the car. "Thanks for stopping. Usually, no one stops for hitchhikers this late at night."

The nun smiled and drove on down the road. On the way, she told the man all about her life and her faith. He listened and laughed once in a while.

As the church came into view, he leaned forward and asked her to stop.

"Are you sure?" said the nun. "I could take you a little farther."

As he got out, he replied, "No, I'll be good right here. I'll walk. Actually, I have some one coming for me. Right near this spot. " Are you sure?" she asked, as she had seemed to like his company. "No, but thank you, Claris, for the ride." He smiled at her and then walked down the road. Then, she wondered. I never told him my name. She got out of her car and looked down at the tracks he left, and screamed. Where his footprints were, there was hoof prints. She drove into Busby, arrived at the church, and told the priest about what had happened. She showed him her car and in the back seat, there was a devil's sign. The next morning, she was found dead in her car. Right where she had dropped the hitch-hiker off.