Unnamed (F/M)

I looked up at him expectantly. My eyes never leaving his.

"Ready babydoll?" His voice, dangerously tempting, caused me to bite my lip.

"Of course, my love," I spoke quietly, trying (and failing) at seduction.

"You can stop me at any time," he assured.

I nodded and begged him to touch my hot skin. He ran his hands under my shirt, pulling it over my head. Next, he tugged my shorts down and off, leaving me in only my underclothes.

"You're so beautiful," he said, running his hands slowly along my curved frame.

I melted into his touch, cool ripples of electricity spiking my body. His hands stopped at my bra, unlatching the front clasp. He slipped it off my shoulders and into the floor. His hands rested on my plump breasts, he traced circles around them.
 I let out a small sign of pleasure as his hands once again roamed the curvature that was my body. He leaned down, kissing my lips softly.

I kissed back hungrily, craving his touch. Craving the unity that would soon follow.

"Are you sure you want this, love?"

I bite my lip and nod, not wanting to ruin the moment with my constant anxiousness. He kisses me once more before removing my panties, leaving me utterly stripped before him.

"You are absolutely gorgeous," he says, leaving kisses from my neck down to my hips. He slowly spreads my legs apart, running his hands up the entirety of my thighs and hips. He kneels down in front of the bed, face inches from my secret place. I let out a soft moan as he kisses the inside of my thigh. His tongue grazes over my special place twice before he inserts it into my entrance,  causing a gasp to escape me.

He dipped his tongue in and out, causing moan after moan to leave my mouth. I feel myself climax into his mouth, him licking up all the liquid evidence.

"Please," I moan as he touches my clit once more.

"Please what, babydoll?"

"Please fuck me."

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

I nod, watching the smile creep along his face. I feel my face heating, the ever present sign of a blush caused by just his intense gaze. He removes his boxers, standing before me completely nude. Completely beautiful.

He lifts my legs and rests them on his hips, lining himself perfectly with me. He looked at me, silently requesting permission. I nod, excited for the togetherness to come.
He pushes into me slowly, as to let my body adjust to his size. I let out a soft moan as he enters fully into me.

"Oh, God," I moan.

He laughs, staring down at my blushing face. Pulling all the way out, he slams back into me. I moan loudly as he repeats this process.

"Does it feel good?" He stares down at me as he speeds up his pace, hitting my spot every time.

"Y-yeah. It f-feels so... oh god, it feels so g-great."

He stop his motion momentarily, leaning down to kiss me. I arched my back into his body, craving complete contact. He pulled away, slamming into me once more. I became a moaning mess, trembling beneath him. I moaned louder than ever before, moving his hands down to touch my hot flesh.

"You're so fucking beautiful, doll."

He thrust faster, breaking me down completely. I arched my back, wiggling my hips I'm time with his thrust. He pulled out of me, his dick trailing my climaxed liquids.
He signaled for me to get on my hand and knees, which I gladly did. He gripped my hips and pushed into me once more, pulling me into him in time with his quick thrusts.

My moaning became less manageable and much louder, sounding like high pitched screams. He pulled out and stroked himself quickly a few times before spraying all over my thighs and back.

"I love you," I said, still on my knees.

"I love you as well, short stuff."

He flipped me over, gazing into my hazel eyes. I leaned up, kissing him softly.