Henry and Samantha

I picked Sam up by the hips and gently sat her on the bed.

"You're so beautiful," I say, tucking her raven hair behind her ear. The blush she wore spread beautifully across her tanned skin, making me want her even more.

"Please," she said quietly, looking down at her lovely hands.

"I love you, Samantha," I say, pulling the black shirt over her head. Her mocha eyes stare intensely into my blue ones, expectantly.

I run my hands slowly up her thighs, under her skirt, stop at her hips.

"You sure?"

She nods, watching as I pull her blue panties down her hips, thighs, over her toes, lay them on the floor.

I run my pale hands up her curvaceous body, stopping to unclip her black bra. I toss it aside, trace the contours of each plump breast. She lets out a small sigh of pleasure, eyes closed. 

I lean forward and kiss the pulse of her neck, sucking lightly.
"Please," she moaned out.
Who am I to not oblige?

I remove my jeans and boxers, standing in front of her. Bare, that's what I am. Her skirt barely shielding my entrance point. I looked at her, eyes asking once again for permission.
She nods.

I get on my knees in front of the bed, pull her legs until my face is right in front of her danger zone. I place my tongue at her entrance, lick slowly upward, suck lightly near that perfect place.
She lets out a low moan, causing me to arouse slightly.

I place one finger above her entrance, slowly push it inside, move it in rhythmic motions. In, out, repeat.

"Another," I say, looking up at her.
She nods, I slip another finger in. Her moans become louder, as if she were a virgin being handled for the first time.
"Please, you," she moans out.
"Of course," I nod, standing.
Lifting her hips slightly, I line myself with her entrance.
"Are you sure, Samantha?"
She nods.

I push into her slowly, making sure to cause no pain. She moans loudly, as if stimulated by only my touch. I move my body in perfect symmetry with hers, colliding with that special spot each time. Her moans become louder and timed perfectly with our motions. I move faster, feeling myself getting closer to my climax.

I slam into her, releasing my slick fluids inside. I lean up to kiss her, moving my hips slowly so she can ride out her orgasm. She screams out in pleasure, allowing me to remove myself from her.
Our mixed fluids leak from her, glistening. She was so beautiful, stretched there breathing heavily.

I kissed her soft lips and ran my hands down her luscious body.

"I love you, Samantha."

"I love you as well, Henry."