Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Sophia’s P.O.V)

The next day had come and the king hadn’t come back in the room to check in on us. I fell asleep on the couch with Damon behind me again and blaze slept on the floor in front of me. We are in it together as wolves and as a small pack.

We had a plan on how to get out and were relying on each other, I am now fully healed and are ready to fight.

After waking up didn’t want to wake the boys but I had to get up and stretch my paws. I crept off the couch and went to the door to see what i could hear. 

I heard Blaze and Damon wake up and come towards me. ”What are you listening for” Damon asked with a sleepy expression.

“There’s a slave vampire coming”, we are still in our wolf forms and are ready to leave.

We rushed behind the door so we would surprise whoever was coming in. The door opened and Damon pounced on top of the vampire who turned out to be Scar. ”Come on”, Damon said to me and Blaze, we had left the room while Damon had locked Scar in the office.

We walked through the mansion making sure no one saw us. We walked down the hall and heard the king speaking, we all froze and looked at each other. He heard us and we started to run past all the slaves and into the main room of the mansion. We ran down the stairs and to the front door, we turned around and saw the king.

“You three will not leave this mansion alive”, he ran at us. “We need to leave NOW!”, I was scared, scared that we weren’t going to make it. I opened the door Blaze and Damon ran out of it and I closed it behind us.

We ran and ran as fast as we could none of us wanting to look back and see the kings eyes. I stopped running and nearly fall over, I looked back the king was standing there. His eyes were glowing red and wolves were coming out of the mansion and were running towards us.

I screamed in my mind link with the boys and they stopped running and turned around. They screamed to me “Let’s go your brother is waiting”, they made me turn and started running again.

The three of us were running side by side and my brother was in my sights and we soon court up with him. “Brother it’s good to see you again”, we crossed the kings land and into another vampires territory. It took hours and hours of running before we reached it.

We were running and we ran straight past the other mansion, now the wolves from the kings mansion would be busy with the other mansions wolves. This was giving us plenty of time to get away, we stopped at the river. The river was rushing fast.

Damon went first and I followed and Blaze and my brother followed me. We nearly got swept away by the water but my brother had a rope in the water for us to hang on to that was attached to the other side. Without it we would have been swept away for sure.

We shook our coats, we all had wet fur, I didn’t like having my coat wet, we followed Striker until we reached his house. Chloe came running out and gave her dad a big hug. We went inside the house it was an old cabin it fitted right in with the forest. “There are clothes for you all, Sophia yours are in Chloe’s room and guys yours are in mine”.

We got dressed and I heard something out side and I got a bad feeling. Damon looked at me “Sophia, what’s wrong?”. We got up and ran out the door and straight to the forest and to the river, I froze at the sight of the king and his wolves on the other side.

“How did the king get past the other mansion”? I asked Damon. “He won’t be able to cross the river the water is rushing too fast”, Damon reassured me.