An innocent love of a angel part 5

Chapter 5

I woke up and looked at my candle it was just a big puddle of dried wax on the plate, i got up and had a shower and got dressed in to my uniform. I walked down stairs to see Cornelius standing in my front room looking at a picture of me when i was little. I gasped and marched over to him.

"i never knew you was such a Cutie when you was little" Cornelius chuckled. I took the picture from him and put it back on the table.

"what are you doing here?" i asked in a panicked tone, i hope dad didn't notice his horns.

"i came to pick you up" Cornelius said to me and leaned down and kissed my cheek. I blushed deeply and touched my cheek softly.

"so who's your boyfriend?" dad asked behind us. I looked behind Cornelius to see dad standing there in his suit glaring at Cornelius, dad has never liked guys ever since Cameron hurt me.

"dad!" i yelped, Cornelius looked at me and wink as his Horns sunk in to his forehead, my jaw dropped slightly, he put his Horns away. Cornelius turned around and smiled charmingly at my dad.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Mr Ashling i met you yesterday" Cornelius told my dad smiling at him.

"yes i remember you forgive me if i show bitterness towards you but i don't like boys around my daughter not after the last one" dad narrowed his eyes at Cornelius.

"who?" Cornelius asked as he frowned at my dad. I shook my head franticly at my dad, dad noticed my look and soften his face.

"we better go to school" i said and grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the house.

"was he talking about your ex?" Cornelius asked me as i brought him to his bike that was leaning up against my gate.

"yea" i nodded as i looked down, Cornelius lifted my chin up with one finger.

"what did he do to you?" Cornelius asked with so much worry in his voice.

"i don't think i should say yet but maybe when I'm ready I'll tell you" i said looking up at him. Cornelius nodded and got me to sit on his lap again and cycled off with me, this time i enjoyed it cause he went slow. I giggled as other girls got jealous and made there boyfriend look at what Cornelius was doing for me.

"i think we just made lives very hard on some boyfriend's" i giggled in to the crook of Cornelius's neck.

"i guess we are teaching them a thing or two" Cornelius chuckled and smiled at me.

"are you sure I'm not too heavy?" i asked worried i might fall.

"you are as light as a kitten" Cornelius reassured me.

Cornelius parked his bike and walked in the school with me. Two guys looked at me and checked me out, they quickly ran off when Cornelius glared at them. We got to my locker and i tried to open it and to my bad luck it wouldn't open, Cornelius could see my annoyance rise.

"please let me, what is your locker combination?" Cornelius asked me. I bit my lower lip as i wondered if i could trust him with my locker.

"angel face i can't do it if you don't tell me" Cornelius winked at me.

"1689" i blushed deeply as told him. Cornelius took my hands off the lock and opened my locker.

"thank you" i smiled as i blushed and took out my English books.

"well even if you didn't tell me i still would be able to open it" Cornelius sniggered.

"i don't believe you" i giggled, Cornelius smiled devilishly.