Chapter 1

Addy's P.O.V.

Hey Jess? I ask my soon to be former roommate

"Yeah?"

"Don't replace me with a better roommate!"

Jess laughed at me and said, "There's no way I could replace you. Even if I tried I couldn't. 

I was packing all my things up, I hadn't registered for anymore classes, I didn't like college it just wasn't me. I liked dancing and singing. I just can't sit still for hours listening to lectures and hours of work outside of class. It was like high school but just 10x's harder. Heck I don't even have a  major. Tonight is my last night here before I surprise my family that I'm coming home. I didn't have the heart to tell them over the summer when I was home for two weeks. I finished my summer classes and never signed up for fall classes I spoke to my counselor and told her I just need a break to think, even if it is just a semester off. 

So it's my final night in this tiny dorm, honestly I'm not gonna miss it. Jess of course I'll miss, but not the tiny bed or the bathroom everyone in this hall shares.  

Jess ran to the mini mart on campus and got drinks and popcorn. I popped in the One Direction movie from their tour. I spent my last night with my best friend eating junk food singing our hearts out to One Direction. 

The next morning.

I got up around 6:00am and Jess was up around the same time. She helped me pack my car up. We shared a long goodbye hug and both cried a little. She was getting a new roommate in a few days. She had class at 7:00am so I didn't keep her long. After our goodbyes I told her I'd call her when I got home. 

I hopped in my car then put on my Spotify playlist and prepared myself not only for a 7 hour drive home but, also the conversation when I got home. 

Hey guys I'm starting a new story!! Its someone from The Vamps!! I'm not gonna say yet! Please comment and vote it keeps me motivated to keep writing! I love you all thanks for all the wonderful feedback on my Shawn Mendes book even though I cringe reading it!