I'm Worse than Bad

A fresh new start. This is the new re-written chapter.

VOTE. FAN.COMMENT. BE AWESOME.

It was the first day of school and I wasn't in the mood to set foot in class just yet. Today was beautiful, with the skies clear of any clouds, letting the sun spread it's warmth in every inch of this city and with the cool light breeze tickling my skin. I had to say no to going to class. I sighed in content. Fuck school at the moment. "You know they're expecting you Tay." Lucas said as he stood over me, blocking the sun from my face. Damn bastard.

I slowly let out the smoke that was in my mouth and watched it vanish into thin air before I looked up into my little brothers face. His bright amber eyes clashed with mine and I couldn't seem to decipher what emotion was more prominent. Irritation or disappointment, it was a battle between those two – a tough one at that. He was a bit difficult to read – not impossible just difficult, because Luke was a kid who was always in a constant battle with his emotions. However there were times where he was able to become unreadable and in those times I was always getting under his skin to figure out what was going on in his head, "Tamryn." he called.

I tilted my head to the side observing him. Irritation. "Don't be a cunt. Let me have my fun, I'll be sure to make it in before lunch ends."

"It's lunch right now." And on cue I could hear the sounds of care free laughter, kids shouting and a somewhere close by I could hear a ball being kicked around, "A teacher is on his way over here. Get rid of that Tamryn."

I smirked, "Let him see me like this. You never know he may want to have a smoke with me." Luke glared at me; I guess he didn't find it as amusing as I did. He roughly kicked my hand that was holding the cigarette and stomped on it to stop the burning embers. I ignored the pain that was throbbing from the kick and closed them into a tight fist, "Bastard." I insulted him.

He stiffened, "Fuck you." I smiled. So easily offended. I sat up straight and waited for the teacher to make his way here and once he did he gave us a once over before his gaze fleeted from my hand to Luke's foot. He was young, younger than the teachers I've seen so far; which isn't much as I've only seen two teachers. He was short, probably a few inches below my 5"11 stature. He was in shape too – probably a P.E teacher. He wasn't good looking though, if I were to be honest he reminded me of a man who enjoyed watching little girls run around in their sorry excuse of a P.E uniform. And with his sandy colored hair and thick beard, he looked like the type that enjoyed eating pussy too; I smirked as soon as I saw his tongue flicked out to lick his parched lips. Most definitely.

"Are you a student here?" he asked, "Because if you aren't, then I suggest Lucas that you please escort your girlfriend off school property. This is unacceptable behavior." He wasn't much of a looker, but his deep voice gave him brownie points. He had an aura of authority but it didn't seem to affect me, I glanced at Luke and took notice that he too was unaffected.

"Sorry Mr Locke, I'm just trying to get my sister to get to the office and confirm her registration. She hasn't been." I looked up at Luke, amused at his honesty. I chuckled as I got up and before I addressed myself to Mr Locke, I threw a hard punch in my brother's direction. Mr Locke shouted in shock while Luke groaned.

"Don't worry he's going to be fine. My little brother has a tendency to lie," I told him with a smile, "I'm Tamryn. Apologies that I didn't make it to your class this morning, I wasn't in the mood to do anything physical." I gave him one more blinding grin before I pulled my brother up and started making my way towards the school.

"Hold on just minute." I turned to look into his brown eyes. They were filled with anger and that I could understand. My heart skipped a beat and I gave Luke an all knowing smirk. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could I walked away and made my way back to Mr Locke. I made sure I stood tall and close while in front of him, he may have a strong aura but it could easily be bent.