Chapter 1

Couldn’t resist, this is just a little story, not edited I had this on my notepad and I stumble in it, so I decided to post it. Picture of Dylan on the side>>>>>>>>>>>                                                      

                                                            Dylan's pov

As I stared at the invitation on my hand, I debated whether to throw it out or not.

It was my High school Reunion and I really didn’t want to go. They were bad memories there, that’s where I first realize I was gay thanks to Mr. Jock, he decided he liked me and started hitting on me.

I of course after a Month of him bugging me, actually agreed to go out with him but only to prove him that I wasn't gay.

I smile bitterly, I had fallen in love with him on the first date if not sooner and became his boyfriend, only to have him break my heart, as he left me for his best friend who was a girl and they both got married and probably live happily ever after.

I wasn't dating anyone at the moment, but my friend Eddie would go with me as my date, if I decide to go that is.

Eddie like me is gay and we both worked as   Marketing Managers.

 We had to make sure our company was running well and we were responsible for so many things such as, span all sorts of industries and levels of responsibility. A small accounting firm may have a marketing manager to help coordinate Yellow Page advertisements and chamber appearances, while us( marketing manager's) Fortune 500 peer is responsible for the complete tactical execution of a multimillion-dollar marketing budget that encompasses a plenitude of marketing media. We can be expected to handle items such as public relations, brand development, media buying, collateral and promotions development, and even the financial metrics and analytics.

Yeah we made good money, I was rich and I should be proud, and yet I was scared to face the asshole who hurt me, I’m pathetic.

‘’So did you decide what to do?’’ Ask Eddie from my door.

I look at him than at the High school reunion invitation. I guess I have to go and put this shit behind me, sooner or later I have to face my demons, I sigh and rubbed my face, guess I made my decision.

‘’You want to go as my date?’’ I offered him, well more like pleaded.

He laughs and shook his head while he makes his way on to the seat across from my desk.

‘’You know I wouldn't let you do this by yourself, besides you need closure so you can close that awful chapter of your life and move on.’’ He chirps smiling at me; this was Eddie my best friend. Sweet, caring and loving.

I smile at him and nod, I grab my pen and marked the Rsvp a check mark on the yes I’m coming, me plus one.

It was a whole weekend, so we were going to fly to Fremont Ohio on Friday, and after we would fly back on Monday.

A quick in and out, so I didn't have to see Maddie and her wonderful husband Ash Washington.