Chapter 10

Jackson
I woke with a terrible headache I touched my head and there were dried up blood. I swarmed to get back on my feet but failed instead fell face first again. I was breathing heavily and shortly to the condition of hot and humid air I was taking in. The place was dark the only light that is coming through was the moon and stars. I looked around and a cell door brought me to realization that I'm in a prison cell. I once again tried my hardest to pull myself off the ground, steadying myself with the stone bed and walls.

I heard footsteps, I turned and saw that disgusting smirk that was on that bitch face " what do you want" I growled. Melissa chuckled with her hands behind her back, God just want to slap that smirk of her face. " nothing really, I was just checking up on you, to see how of your handling in her" I speeded right at the cell door causing myself to bounce back to the wall again. I groan in pain feeling like a broke my shoulder or arm. She laughed harder " Don't worry this is titanium, so get use to it in here cause this is your officially "room"." She crackled a few seconds and left. I rolled on my back and stared at the ceiling. Is it possible she left me in here, she lied I wasn't her mate and I was stupid to believe she was the one....
Two years later
"Hey get your ass up" one of the guards banged on my cell, I looked over and saw him holding a tray with food. I tried to get up but nearly fell. I realized I was chained to the wall by my wrist. I barely gone five feet until the chains locked. I sigh and sat on the bed. He opened the cell door and he came towards me slowly making sure I don't kill him " I'm not gonna kill you" he scoff " how do I know that" I mentally faced palm myself
" because you bastard been injecting me with silver for the pass two years and chained me to a Fuckin wall" he shook his head and placed the food on my bed.

He left slamming the cell door making a loud clank making me irritated growling in frustration. I looked to the food and it was mash potatoes only. I grumped, they been feeding me this food for such along time I have been losing my appetite. I looked away and laid back down on my side facing the wall closing my eyes drifting myself.
Elena
I was doing my paper work when Jamie came through the door. " what is it Jamie" she sigh" it's been two years since you locked her in there don't you think it's time to let her go" I growled " No we been through this more than I can count like I said she's staying there" Jamie slammed her hand on my table making me look at her in anger " Kill her then that thing your doing to her is worst than death" I leaned back in my chair " Fine go kill her" was all I said. She was hurt I saw it her eyes. "It's her 18 birthday tomorrow" I looked up, I totally forgot. I stared not knowing what to say, Jamie shook her head and stood up " you torture her enough" she walked out leaving me feel guilty and flooded with regrets.
Jamie
I walked down the dungeon, it was musty and dark. I heard screaming and groaning it was hell In here the cell rooms are barely 10 steps. I walked down to the farthest and darkest cell. There laid Jackson her back facing me. She was asleep on a stone bed, watching her was painful. I sigh in saddest as I opened the door. Jackson seem like she's still in slumber. I walked to her bed and sat next her. I notice she was chained. Melissa order it because she attacked Melissa once. I touched her wrist causing her to flinch away. I grabbed her gently as she begin to shake in fear. I placed her against my chest and on my leg as I held her. I begin to stroking her hair. She's seem to relax but still scared. I whisper sweet and loving things in her ears as she scotch closer to my chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes looking at me

I saw tears started to form as she flare her arms in the air and wrapped around my neck sobbing not letting go of me. I hush her quietly trying my best to calm her. "J-Jamie " she sobbed into my arms."it's ok princess I'm here" she clutch my collar tightly hugging me with her dear life. Elena most let's me visit once a year so me being in here causes much pain. Minutes went by she finally fell asleep again. I heard footstep near the cell, it was Elena." What do you want" I growl, my eyes darkened as my fangs extracted. She kept a straight expression, she threw me the keys to Jackson chains. I looked at her "If i let her go I don't want her near me" she said strictly but she then walked away. I quickly unlocked her chains and carried her out.

I speeded out the dungeon and into her room less than a minute. I gently placed her down, I was gonna grab a glass of water until Jackson grabbed my arms. "Please don't g-go" my heart shattered hearing her voice break. I sigh and smiled, I sat as to her placing her head on my leg."alright I'm here" stroking her cheeks her eyes begin to close once again. I carefully placed her on the pillow and the blanket on her. I walked out and Melissa saw me and her expression turns into anger and speeded right at me shoving me to the wall " what do you think you're doing letting that mutt out!" She hiss with her fangs extended. I grabbed her wrist forcing her off me and kicking her to the wall " It's none of your business , go near her and see what happens " Melissa smirked and speeded to her room. I blocked her from a second from going in and snapped her neck.

She slumped by my feet as I stepped over her. " That should teach you" I spät working down the grand stairs and into the parlor drinking my pain away.
Jackson
I woke up on something soft and heavenly relaxing. But as my eyes forced opened a scent hits my nose. I froze, no it can't be. I sat right up and there was Melissa on the couch playing with her nails. She looked up and smirked at me "you seem to enjoy your nap so I didn't want to wake you from it." My body begin to shake. She had this look that I didn't like it was this dark evil smiled. She stood up and begin to walk towards me. I tired to move but my brain wouldn't respond to my nerves to make my legs move.

"What's wrong" she got closer " your little lover isn't here to save you" she taunted. I left as my limps begin to react. I dashed to the door but she instead slam me to the farthest corner " where do yo think your going" I just wanted to wipe that smirk off her face
My knees begin to buckled, I held the wall for more support. She grabbed me by the jaw slamming my head into the wall. I fell onto my knees as my world begin to spin. She chuckled darkly as she grabbed me by the neck and dunked her fangs roughly into my flesh. I screamed in agony and cried in pain. She begin to drain me, my body was too weak to fight.....