Wishing Island {Ch. 17}

What you need to know
(Y/N), Your name.
(L/N), Last Name
(H/C), Hair Color
(O/E/C), Original Eye Color
(S/T), Sword Type
(S/C), Sword Color
(F/C), Favorite Color
(S/F/C), Second Favorite Color
(F/C/F), Favorite Cake Flavor
A/N, Author's Note
More shall be added

Red- Angry, mad, stressed
Orange- embarrassed, shocked
Yellow- shy, speechless, relaxed
Green- happy, hyper
Blue- sadness, depressed
Purple- mischievous
Pink- flirty, blushing
Grey- scared, sleepless
Black- body is being taken over .-._.
White- defeated, regret
Magenta- in sweet heaven

Aphmau- Purple Cat
Laurance- Orange Cat
Garroth- Blue Dragon
Zoey- Phoenix
Katelyn- Light Blue Cat
Dante- Dark Blue Wolf
Aaron- Black Werewolf
Travis- Snow Leopard
Declan- Cheetah
Tender- White Wyvern

~~Katelyn's POV~~
   (Y/N)'s eyes were blue while we were walking so I decided to asked what's up. I skipped up to her and pushed her brother away and stood next to her. "Why are you sad?" I asked in a whisper. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She hugged me and sobbed. We stopped walking and (Y/N) sobbed as hard as she could. "I DON'T WANNA BE REBORN!" She cried. My eyes widened, "REBORN?!" I started to sob with her. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE REBORN!" I cried. We both cried together. Aphmau joined our sobbing, "YOU CAN'T BE REBORN!" She yelled.

   We all sobbed as hard as we could. "I WILL MISS YOU!" Aphmau yelled hugging (Y/N). "When are you leaving?" Garroth asked. "....I DUNNO!" (Y/N) cried more. Travis and Garroth cried with us. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" Travis said grabbing onto (Y/N)'s butt. "TRAVIS LET GO!" She sobbed. Travis let go and hugged (Y/N) normally. I sniffed and wiped my tears. "We gotta make the best of (Y/N) being here!" Everyone sniffed and nodded. Chrysanthemum and Circling's faces were just like 'wow...'

We teleported to the portal and walked through. (Y/N)'s red stained eyes wanted to make me cry more. She was still crying a little bit. She teleported someone and we all started crying again while Chrysanthemum and Circling went home.

~~Your POV~~
I teleported to my house and walked in Declan's room. He smiled at me and his smile dropped when he saw my eyes. I walked to his bed and hugged him. "Declan...I'm being reborn." I cried onto his shoulder. "N-no...YOU CAN'T!" Tender walked in after Declan's yelling. "D-Declan what's wrong?" He asked walking over. "(Y/N) is being reborn..." he said sniffing. Tender stared at me for a little bit. He jumped on me and hugged me. "Please don't." He whispered. "I have no choice." Tender sat up. "Wait...aren't we all gonna be reborn but we won't remember?" Declan asked. Tender nodded and I shrugged. "We won't remember though..." Tender sighed. "I will...and if I see you on the streets we will for sure hang out." I smiled. They smiled and cried while hugging me.

I teleported to Laurance's post. "Hey Laur..." I said. He turned around and stared at my eyes. "Have you been crying?" He asked. I sniffed then nodded wiping more tears. Laurance hugged me, "you can tell me anything..." I sighed and nodded, "I'm being reborn..." "W....WHAT?! N-NO I WON'T LET YOU!" He hugged me tighter. "You'll be reborn too Laur...we'll meet but...you just won't remember me..." I said. He departed the hug and sighed. "But I won't remember you." I shrugged, "you might if you think hard enough." He nodded and turned around trying to forget about what's happening. 

   I walked away from Laurance's post and walked down the dirt/gravel path. I saw two black hair dudes hug my waist. "DON'T LEAVE!" They yelled. I looked down and it was Zane and Gene. "I-I'm sorry...I can't change it." I said in a calming voice. They groaned and hugged my waist tighter. Zoey was walking down the path all mad and her eyes were red. "WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?!" She asked. I shrugged and cried hugging her. "I'm not ready either guys...it's not my choice...I-" "you have two days (Y/N)..." Chrysanthemum said coming up behind me. I sighed and tried to get away from Zane's and Genes grip.

~~Gene's POV~~
   I wish she wasn't leaving... After (Y/N) got away from our grip I walked away. I walked out of Phoenix Drop and back into the neither. Zenix came up to me but I ignored him. "What's wrong?" He asked. I didn't answer. Sasha came up and crossed her arms. "WHAT'S WRONG GENE?!" She yelled. I sighed and kept walking.

~~Your POV~~
   The full moon was rising so I ran to the Irene statue. I switched into my wolf form and waited for the first howl. When it was announced I howled back. I heard a howl in the air, the sea, and in the woods. Soon howls filled the air. I sighed and sat down. My tail wrapped around my wolf leg and my ears dropped. Why do I have to go? I asked my self.

A/N two things...these chapters are gonna be short bc I wanna get to chapter 20 so then I can put what happens it's gonna be funny. And...you guys are ungrounded.
All- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Me- I WILL GROUND YOU AGAIN!
All- Sorry...
Me- mmmhmmm...your still grounded with ended the chapter.
Aphmau- Oki...can I at least do word count?
Me- hmmm...nu uh Katelyn gets to since it's her day.
Katelyn- YAAAAAS
Me- alright...thank you for reading this chapter it was...fun to write it in the car on my way back to Texas. But...what can I say I miss my kitties Mimi and Smokey. I bet all of you guys that my cats will be at the door.
Laurance- Who? Us or the readers.
Me- y'all...not the readers sorry readers.
Garroth- YOU SAID Y'ALL!
Me- Oui...
Zenix- Sexy summer checkup
Me- ZENIX!
Zenix- Sorry...
Sasha- remember Uncle Oui from 3rd grade?
Me- YES! OH MEH IRENE XD
(Y/N)- who's uncle Oui?
Aphmau- it was Author~Chan's friend he would say Oui and then he came up with Uncle Oui
(Y/N)- That's sadly retarded.
Zane- You were retarded.
Tender- ZANE QUIT
Declan- YA!
Me- I ship...Decder~
Aphmau & Kawaii~Chan- YES