Singing Waves {Ch. 12}

What you need to know
(Y/N), Your name.
(L/N), Last Name
(H/C), Hair Color
(O/E/C), Original Eye Color
(S/T), Sword Type
(S/C), Sword Color
(F/C), Favorite Color
(S/F/C), Second Favorite Color
(W/N) Wyvern Name
A/N, Author's Note
More shall be added

Red- Angry, mad, stressed
Orange- embarrassed, shocked
Yellow- shy, speechless, relaxed
Green- happy, hyper
Blue- sadness, depressed
Purple- mischievous
Pink- flirty, blushing
Grey- scared, sleepless
Black- body is being taken over .-._.
White- defeated, regret
Magenta- in sweet heaven

Aphmau- Purple Cat
Laurance- Orange Cat
Garroth- Blue Dragon
Zoey- Phoenix
Katelyn- Light Blue Cat
Dante- Dark Blue Wolf
Aaron- Black Werewolf
Travis- Snow Leopard
Declan- Cheetah
Tender- White Wyvern

(Play music whenever)

~~Your POV~~
I was heading home after I got out of Travis' grasp. I had Dante's date tonight so...I guess I should get ready... I thought to myself as I walked to the stairs into my treehouse. "YO BRO!" Declan and Tender yelled. I laughed and waved at them. I walked into my room and looked through all my stuff to find a cute dress...that's not Cadenza's dress, heh...I picked a knee high dress with some flats.

I picked a knee high dress with some flats

(Replace the pink with (F/C) )

I laughed stupidly then skipped out of my room seeing Dante in a nice tux holding a rose. "Oh umm...hey (Y/N), this rose is for you." He said handing it to me. I smiled and took the rose then kissed Dante's cheek. He wrapped a blindfold around my eyes and guided me downstairs and down out of the tree and we walked somewhere..?

~~Timeskip~~

   We stopped and Dante was quieter then usual... He took off the blindfold and there was a beach far away from Phoenix Drop THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT?! I sighed of frustration and smiled. "This is really pretty, Dante!" I exclaimed happily. Dante chuckled and looked me in the eyes, "Not as beautiful as you." He lifted my chin and rubbed his nose against mine. I giggled and pushed him away slowly. We sat on the blanket near the water. "I heard you like the water because it matches the beauty in your eyes." Dante said putting his arm around me. I smirked and crossed my arms.

~~Timeskip~~

   After we finished eating I couldn't take my eyes off of the ocean. I stood up and took off my dress considering I sneakily put a swim suit under it >=3 hehe... I ran into the water and fish swam around my feet. Someone splashed me! I looked behind me and Dante crossed his arms and smirked. I growled and the ocean lifted up then fell on top of Dante. I laughed and swam away quickly. "(Y/N)?" Dante asked. I looked behind me and he looked confused. He lifted up his feet...although they weren't really feet....THEY WERE FINS! I gasped and swam up to him.