143;

Rosie;

I sat opposite Martijn as he gazed at me, I was looking down at my pasta swirling it around my fork.

"So" Martijn started "I know that you're angry at me, but just hear me out" he continued, as I nodded my head.

"We arrived in Switzerland and Oliver had brought his friends along, it just so happened that one of his friends girlfriend is really good friends with Charelle and bought her along. You know we were still friends after our break up, so we just got along like we usually would. Yes she tried to take a few moves at me but I assure you nothing happened, I shut it down as soon as she even tried anything because I have you. I don't want anyone else as long as I have you. We took a few snapchats together but that's it" he explained I gazed up at him as he stared back into my eyes.

"You should of told me she was there as soon as you knew she was" I replied looking at him.

"I know I should have and I'm so sorry that I didn't, I regret not telling you. I just didn't want you to worry about it" he picked up his drink before taking a sip, he set it down and reached for my free hand over the table, gliding his fingers over my skin. My eyes followed his movements before flicking up to meet his gaze.

"You know you are the only person for me, I wouldn't change what we have for the world. I love you, nobody else" a small smile crept over my face which I tried to fight.

"I know" I replied as he cracked a smile.

"I hate when we're not talking, it's like I don't know what to do with myself" he finished up his food before leaving the money on the table and standing up, holding his hand out for me to take.

I took his hand and linked my fingers with his as we walked along the beach making small chatter as we walked. He told me that about some of the things that happened on skiing trip, like Oliver face planted and slid half way down the hill.

We continued walking down the beach, I glanced around the people enjoying the heat. We got back to the hotel Justin and I were staying at, we walked around the pool area. My hand slipped from Martijn's as I spotted Justin sitting on a lounge chair by the pool with a few of his friends.

"Hey Rose" he said getting up and giving me a hug, he looked over my shoulder and spotted Martijn.

"Hey bro" he greeted letting go of me and doing a bro hug with Martijn.

We lounged around the pool for a while, soaking in the sun and going for swims. Martijn had moved over to my sun chair and draped his arms around my waist, pressing his lips against the side of my head.

"I love you" he murmured against my hair.