108;

Rosie;

I let my body fall into the couch next to Martijn who was scrolling through his phone, I scooted over a little so my head was positioned on his chest; his arm out of instinct slouched around my waist. He pressed his lips to my forehead while locking his phone with his free hand and letting it drop on the couch beside us.

"What's up beautiful" he murmured softly against my forehead, I could hear the light sounds of his heart beating against his chest as we lay in a peaceful silence for a few seconds.

"Not much, what do you have planned today?" My eyes diverting to his, linking my fingers with his free hand.

"Nothing too much, I think louis wants to meet up with this girl that lives here in Auckland who he's been talking to over Insta" I giggled softly, thinking back to how Louis was showing me pictures of this girl and wanting my opinion on her as well as  try to see if I could pick up on any hints she was giving him.

Martijn ran his thumb over my knuckles before bringing my hand up to his lips and placing a soft kiss against my fist.

I let my hand fall from Martijn's grip and sat up slowly, stretching my arms above my head and letting a little yawn slip from my lips. We ended up having a pretty big night last night, after the purpose tour show had finished. It was the last show that Martijn was involved in, so a big group of us ended up going out to a pretty secluded bar.

I don't actually remember how many drinks I consumed at the bar but I was 110% sure it was too many, thankfully Justin, Martijn and some of the others were on the same level as me. From this Bar we ended up going to quite a popular night club right in the heart of the city, which wasn't our smartest idea on a Saturday night after a Justin Bieber concert. The place was crawling with people wanting to take photos which the boys didn't mind but weren't too keen on continuously doing all night.

I heard someone knock on the hotel suite door, before I could get up Martijn was already halfway to the door. I heard a few voices making there way into the lounge area. Martijn walked back in first with  Louis hot on his tail.

"Señorita Roselie James, it's time to get moving! We have jet ski's to ride" Louis chirped

I groaned in a joking manner and before getting up and walking into the bedroom and changing into a bikini and chucking a loose fitting dress over the top, before making my way back into the lounge where the boys were sitting.

Martijn intertwined our fingers before making our way down to the lobby and into the waiting van. We made our way through the city and over what was called the Auckland Harbour Bridge, to the North Shore. Louis had told us we were meeting this girl named Lauren. She was meeting us at the beach with the jet ski's.

The beach we were meeting Lauren at was thriving with people. It was at least 27 degrees out, we slipped our sunglasses over our eyes before getting out of the van and making our way down the boat ramp on to the warm sand. Louis spotted Lauren from a little away and made his way over to greet her. Martijn and me decided to hang back a little, he slung his arm around my shoulder as we made our way over to Louis and Lauren.

"Lauren this is Rosie and Martijn, guys this is Lauren" I have her a friendly smile and wiggled out of Martijn's grip to give her a small hug.

"It's nice to finally meet you" I said softly as we let go of each other. Martijn took a step forward and gave her a small hug also.

"Nice to meet you Lauren, we've heard a lot about you" he cocked his head over to Louis who had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Enough of the sappy hello's let's get out on the water" he protested before grabbing a life jacket off the seats and passing two over to us.

I pulled my dress over my head and dropped it beside ours bags before shrugging my arms through the jacket holes and zipping it closed up the front. Martin had started pushing the jet ski back into the water before motioning for me to come over to him. He slung one of his arms around my waist as I puckered my lips up at him. He pressed a small kiss against my lips before turning the jet ski on.

I jumped on the back after Martijn and snaked my arms around his torso as he sped off into the ocean and towards the harbour following Louis and Lauren who had gone before us.

"What do you think of Lauren?" Martin questioned slightly turning his head to me.

"I think she's nice so far, the way she was looking at Louis was cute" I replied, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"That's the way you look at me" he teased moving one hand to my thigh and giving it a soft pat causing me to giggle.

"It must be the look of love then" I teased back pressing a soft kiss to his collar bone.

I took in the surroundings, it was honestly breathtaking. A huge dormant volcano was facing us as we sped along the water, the city was soon appearing as we glided around the head of the land and into the Auckland Harbour. I let out a content sigh as my eyes glanced around the landscape that surrounded us.

"Do you think you could live here?" I questioned Martijn as he decreased the speed we were going at. He thought about it for a second before tilting his head to look at me again.

"I think I could, possibly in a few years when we have settled down and my schedule isn't too crazy. We could buy a nice house over here on the beach, for us and our kids to live in. We would have a dog and the kids would go to a nice school, meet all the parents and have play dates" he started rambling on making my heart flutter.

Every time Martijn spoke about our future; my heart would always do little leaps of joy. He actually pictured his future with me, he wanted to have kids together and settle down.

I was burst out of my bubble by Louis who flew past us with Lauren close behind him drenching both Martijn and me.

The rest of the day was filled with lots of sunbathing and burning in Louis's case. We had lunch at a really nice cafe close to the beach before Martijn got bombarded by a few fans wanting pictures which he happily took with them. Before we knew it we were snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. We were having a quite night in because last night was such a big one, plus we were both super tired from the fun filled day we had.

My head was resting on Martijn's chest as he ran did fingers through my damp hair, occasionally running his fingers over my back lightly. His gaze would shift to look at me every now and then as I stared intently at the screen which was playing Inception.

"Rosie" he murmured softly, running his fingers through my hair.

"Mhm" I mumbled back.

"You're so beautiful" he stated as he gazed down at me, my cheeks instantly started to heat up. I ran my thumb over his chest before leaning up to press my lips against his jaw. He tilted his head down to connect our lips in a gently but passionate kiss.

Once we pulled away his fingers made their way under the hem of my shirt, moving in little horizontal lines across my back. His actioned was relaxing me so much, my eyes started to become heavy.

"I can't wait to meet your family and spend the rest of my life with you. You are so precious to me, I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world. You are my everything" his tone was soft as he whispered the words into my ear, before pressing his lingering lips to the side of my head.  Before I knew it I was dozing off.