Chapter 1 {Almost}

Yo yo yo yo yo before this thing starts I have to thank my wifey PandaLovesNarwhals she made my epicly awesome book cover. FANE HER o_o NOW!!!! 

Le gasp! 1st chapter already. Hehehe I'm smart and I already had it written MUAHAHAHA lolol. So I hope you enjoyed my wittle prologue. AND YEAH I SAY WITTLE...Don't judge me >.< lol. AND yush! Once again I has to thank pinkpoly17 <~~~ fan her! Nuff said! 

Pweese enjoy. I ALSO SAY PWEESE....Let me have my moment >.<

♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥  

Wills POV 

He slammed me against the wall, pressing his groin against mine. My whole body shook in fear.

"I know you like that" Greg whispered in my ear as he slightly bit my earlobe.

Greg, the school bully once again trying to rape me behind the school. I was used to the daily kiss on the cheek, the ass grab, the breathing on the back of my neck when he sat behind me in class. But today he was extremely horny and I was extremely scared. I never truly understood why he would do the things he does to me. No one knows he does this to me and no one will find out. I'm just to scared to tell anyone about this.

He slid his hands up my shirt and pressed even more against me. Everyone in school new he was bisexual and everyone knew I was gay. He just gets respect for being an earth element.

I pressed my hands against his chest and used all my force to push him away. But me being the scrawny 5'5 boy and him being a 5'11 football player, my scrawniness wasn't going to help in anyway.

"Will, come on moan, I know you want to" He said kissing my neck.

I bit my lip as I griped his shoulders and shook my head. Tears started to run down my cheeks.

"No, don't cry" He said wiping the tears off my cheeks and went back to kissing my neck.

I whimpered as his free hand started heeding south. His breath against my neck and groin firmly pressed against mine.

Greg then unbuttoned my pants and slid his hand inside. He gave my length a slight squeeze.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"I know you like that Will"

Greg then took my shirt off and started kissing down my chest.

I shook my head in fear. Tears running down my cheeks, my eyes all red and puffy from silently crying. I used my hands to grip his green hair and push him back, but it was useless. He looked up at me and gave me a smirk.

"Mmm Will, pull harder, feels good" He said as he winked at me and kissed lower down my chest until he was right in front of my opened pants.

I looked to the side and saw a tall figure behind Greg. My eyes widened as I remember that jet black hair with fire red highlights going though it. It can't be, couldn't be; Phil?.