Let's make steam {Prologue}

What happens when two great distinct minds think. You get the book your about to read  ^_^

Hey Hey Hey Well guys and gals this is my first boyxboy EVER. I truly have to thank pinpoly17. Her and I developed the plot together. She's epic, go fan her now then come back and read this.lol.

PLEASE comment, I would love to see what you think about it and if I should keep writing it.

And for all of you haters of LBGT, I do not want hate comments, I support that type of group due to the fact that I am bisexual and proud ^_^.  *takes out rainbow colored flag* woooo! 

I love all of you lovely rainbows!!!!!! Now read and tell me what you think about it ^)^ <~~ SO cute o:

PS. ME (pinkpoly17) PHIL IS MY CHILD!!!! OK...BYE :3

♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥  

Will's POV

Phil sat on the swing next to me as I swayed my feet back and forth. Oh, how I loved these moments I had with him. If only he knew how I fell about him. How much my heart and body want him. I think the closest I'll get to him is telling him I'm gay, which he already knows.

"Hey, Will?" Phil said looking down.

"Yes?

"You know that where 15"

"I do know that, and that we have known each other for ten of those years" I said giggling. Yes a 15 year old boy giggling. It's what I do.

"You know how last year was power puberty year"

"Yes, I do know that"

Ah yes, power puberty, what every boy and girl gets at the age of 14. Once your 14 you get the power of the element your family originated in. In my case it is water; and Phil, it is fire. Two totally different elements for two totally different boys. And God how I love it.

"Well you know were just so different" 

I then looked at him with a concerned face. What was he trying to tell me?

"Phil, what are you trying to tell me?" I asked. 

"Well, we can't befriends anymore" He said still looking down. 

With him saying that something deep inside me snapped. The guy I grew up with, the guy that has always been on my mind, the guy i love for Christ sake just broke my heart, my everything and he doesn't even know it . I felt the tears boiling in my eyes so I just got up and started walking away. 

"Will where are you going?" He said as I got up from the swing. He quickly got up and yanked my arm to look at him. 

"Phil, you don't get it and you never will" I said as the tears ran down my cheeks. He just looked at me with a confused yet hurt face.  

"Phil these will be the last words your hear from me; Phil, I love you" I said as I walked away.  

"Will! Wait!"  

He said pulling me to look at him.  

"W-Will y-you what?" 

I look at him, studied him and just shook my head and walked away.  

He once again pulled my arm to look at him. There and then I just pushed him so hard he fell on the ground. I took that opportunity and just ran to my house.

Hours later....

Phil's POV

After the park I couldn't think straight, I couldn't walk straight, screw that, I'm not even straight. But Will could never know that.

In my room, under the sheets of my bed I cried and cried and cried. For the words that came out of Wills mouth will be forever in my my head "Phil, these will be the last words your hear from me; Phil, I love you" his face was hurt, damaged, destroyed and it's all my fault. He loves me and I fucked it all up. But it's true, were going into high school next year and what are kids going to say about a water and fire element being friends. It's just not possible. I just can't believe I lost the love of my life.

I always new Will likes me in a way, I just never knew it could be in "that" way. Since the day he put on his big sisters lip stick, since that day he put on a blouse, since that day he told me he was gay, I knew he liked me and I've always liked him.

I curled up in a ball and cried more. I grabbed my chest and breathed heavily. My chest hurt, my body hurt, I just hurt.

I did this to protect him and now he loves me...what the fuck.

  ♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥♂+♂♥

Hey you...Yeah...you...*waves* *bows* *blows kisses* *hugs Will* *kisses Phill* :D

its Pinkpoly17 VOTE FOR MY BESTY'S STUUUUUUUUUUUF!!!

LIKE NOW!! LOVE YOU CANDY!!! BEEN A F*ING PLEASURE TO CO-WRITE THIS BxB WITH YOU!!! LOVE YA!!