shreya's POV:

i wake up to the irritating sound of my alarm. i read the time "10 am!! shit i'll be late for Rose's PTM ! ughhh!" i start getting ready and when i'm done i look in the mirror, i wore my peach blouse with a black skirt and black heels. i left my hair open, applying kohl and a pink lipstick i headed out of my room towards kitchen for some coffee. i start making coffee and meera come in the kitchen and gives me the where-the-f*#k-are-you-going look. "Rose's PTM " i tell her. i've my coffee and i'm out of the house in seconds, i unlock my car and start driving to her pre-primary (kindergarden) school. i reach there at 11:18am with 2 minutes to spear for my time slot but i rush to her class where i've to meet her homeroom teacher. entering the class i see rose in the pink and white frock which i gifted her on her birthday a month ago, she was colouring on some drawing and as soon as she feels my presence she gets up and runs towards me , attacking or rather hugging my legs. i pick her up and kiss her caramel skin and pat her curly hair. i go towards the teacher's desk and sit in one of the chairs in front of her desk. i let rose go back to colour her picture which she was colouring with a blond boy.  

"good morning miss mehra "rose's teacher said

"good morning mrs. ross." i said

" so how is rose in her studies and overall?"i asked

"she is good in her studies, she is bit reserved and i think she needs more time to open up and she loves to colour. i don't have specific complain regarding her but sometimes i'm worried about her not answering the questions that are asked to her. maybe its because of her reserved nature maybe not. i just hope she understands what is taught in the class."she replies

"don't worry ma'am she understands everything and does her homework independently. its just that she is not much of a talker like me "i said 

"oh! in that case i have no worries nor complains regarding her. please sign her and we are done for today" mrs. ross said smiling to me and rose. 

i sign the paper and called rose, she turns toward me and nods her head in yes and says bye to the blonde boy. i look at the boy's face to see he was sad. i walk to him and sit beside him asking why was he said to which mrs. ross said " he is actually waiting from an hour for his uncle who was suppose to attend the meeting on behave of his parents but no show."  She looks toward the boy and says "Ryan don't be sad, your uncle will be here soon. ok?" to which he nods and looks at the drawing and then at rose. rose nods her head and he places the drawing in front of him and continues to colour. i was happy to see her mingle with at least one of her classmates and amazed how they communicated without  words. "what are you colouring?" i ask Ryan. he looks at me and then at rose to which she smiles and comes to me and kisses my cheek, seeing this he gets  up on his knee and kisses me on another cheek and said " a house". "can i have a look?" i ask to which he hands me the drawing. they had actually did a pretty job compared to any junior kg kid. "that's really pretty drawing, the colour choice is nice too. you are good at it Ryan." i said to Ryan with a big smile on my face. a gives me a small smile and says " you are pwetty too" i was in aww and i kissed his cheek to with rose pulled my blouse's sleeve and pointing at her cheek for her kiss.i laugh at her possessive nature and kiss her too. i look at time and said we both said by to Ryan and mrs. ross with a promise to meet him again.

i dropped rose at the church and headed to college to meet Meera and Luke. i looked at the time and i knew they will be in the cafeteria near the college; as i entered the cafeteria i saw them talking no actually arguing on something they were so busy with it that they did not even notice me standing there. i cleared my throat to catch there attention and it worked. i looked at them expecting some explanation as to why they were arguing and when Meera started telling me about it Luke joined the conversation and they when back to arguing with each other. i got fed up after few minutes and told them to stop there childish talks as they were not even able to tell me what they were arguing about.  i ordered there favourite and brought them to normal mood after which we said our goodbye and headed to our work. Luke's mom had some work for him so he went to aunty's house. Meera was suppose to submit a group project which had a dead line, i.e., tomorrow, so they decided to meet at someone's place and complete it after their college. it was almost 5;30 by the time we left the cafe so i decided to go to the central park.

i was sitting on my regular bench when i saw something or rather someone and i did not even know when and how i was standing with that someone's back towards me.

********************************************************************

this is the longest chapter till date!

so what do you think about the chapter?

who do you think she saw in the park? was it Adam or?

until next time bye and have a good day :)

***********************************************************

and please VOTE , COMMENT, SHARE AND LIKE  my work.