Meeting bajancanadian

Emma's POV

The day started like any ordinary day, woke up,ate breakfast,and turned on Minecraft. I decided to play hunger gamer hoping Bajan Canadian would be on. I clicked on SG4 and went into the lobby. All of a sudden i saw someone say "OMG bajan!" I pressed tab and saw in pink letters "BAJANCANADIAN" is this really happening?!?

Then all of a sudden we all teleported into the map. The game had started! I ran to one of the chest able to grab a chain helmet, wood sword, and a gold chest plate. Along the way i killed some noob with nothing and a person with chain leggings. I looked on the side on the screen where it read "Top Baccas" i saw my name with 2 kills. Below me was Mitch's name with 1 kill. I was doing pretty good because the game just started.

There was just 3 people left me and Mitch and some other guy with a diamond sword and full iron. Mitch managed to take him out. After he armored up he looked at me. I also had full iron but i only had a iron sword. The battle was on. I managed to hit him a couple times and he had at least 2 hits also. I ignited some TNT and brought him down some hearts and ran. I shot arrows while dodging his arrows as well. This was one of the most intense survival games ever! We charged towards each other and we both struck. I heard fireworks i knew i lost. But I looked in chat people were saying "Noooo bajan" and "GG" i had won. Just as soon as the game started it ended.

I teleported back into the lobby where Mitch was crouching. He said, "I've never had such an intense battle before.Do you wanna skype?" I thought to my self "I cant believe this is happening!" With out hesitation i say yes. He privet messaged his skype name to me.

I thought the skype what fake and this was all a troll but i called and i found out it wasn't. We talked for a while. He mentioned I looked cute and it just made me blush. We didn't live to far from each other so we made plans so meet each other.

We met up at a coffee shop a 5 minutes from my house. We hung out the whole day. It was late and we were walking though a park. It was cold I forgot to bring my jacket. He looked at me and quickly took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. He did a half smile and leaned in a little bit his eyes locked on mine. I couldn't help but melt looking into his chocolate brown eyes. We both leaned in and kissed each other. His lips were warm against mine. I ran my hands through his hair and he pulled me in close.

We both pulled away and looked at each other and smiled. We walked to his car and he took me to my house. My room mate Kayla was there probably with her boyfriend Tyler (munching brotatoe). They have been dating for 2 months. Kayla was a beautiful girl long dirty blond hair, green eyes, with a slim figure.

When we pulled into the driveway we both leaned in and kissed again it felt like forever and time itself had stopped. We pulled apart and smiled he asked to come on and without hesitation i said, "Ok, I would love that."

Inside Kayla and Tyler were about to watch "Warm Bodies" a zombie love movie. I have heard good things about it but i never watched it. Mitch said, "Hello guy i am Mitchell but you can call me Mitch," he looked at the screen, " Omg i always wanted to see that movie!" Kayla replied, "Hey why don't you two watch it with us?"

We sad in the dark for 5 minutes. I looked at Mitch to find he wasn't watching the. He was looking at me. I scooted closer to him and he put his arm around me on my hip. I snuggled with him while he brushed the hair out of my face with his hand. He kissed my forehead gently. He was so sweet.

I fell asleep during half the movie I slept the rest of the night on the couch. I woke up hair crazy breath smelling and stuff in my eyes. I slowly walker to the kitchen and Mitch was in there eating cereal. "Oh, hi" i brush my hair with my hand so he could see my eyes better. "It's about time sleeping beauty woke up" he said smiling.I looked like i got hit by a car. But he didn't seem to mind.

I get a call from my friend Amethyst and i answer

A: hey Emma can I come and visit you

E:yes sure

A:can I bring my BF preston

E:sure preston is cool (preston is love preston is life)

*AirPort*

I wait for amethyst and her boy friend preston at the luggage area waiting for the. To show up. I waited about 2 hours but i didn't minds they had free wifi and food and I brought my laptop.