Chapter 1

My watch shows seven in the morning. I walk out of my room. Then I do my morning routine such as take a bath, read morning newspaper, eat breakfast.

Suddenly my iPhone rings when I just start to eat. "What the hell man, I'm just starting to eat!" I grunted.  Still, I don't answer it. Yeah I'm too lazy.

But my phone rings like million times, I grab my phone answering it.

"Agent 4, it's Mr.Scott. We have a problem." the guy from the other side said before I could even say 'hello'.

A problem? This morning?! It's not even eight o'clock.

"I'm on the way there, sir." I need to be polite to him no matter how annoying he can be. I haven't finish my breakfast, but I have a feeling that there is an important problem. No more time for breakfast. I drink my cofee really fast, get into my suit. Then I walk out of my house and drive my Porsche to the base.

I wonder why he called me. Why he made me miss the morning news. Oh well, my gut tells me it's important. And a man gotta follow his gut. On the way there, in a dark alley, I slow down my Porsche and look.

"Gimme all your money!" said the muscular man. "You don't want to mess with us don't you?" said the other muscular man. Below them is a girl crouching in fear. And I guess you know what I do.

"Hey Freaks, leave her alone!" I said.

"Who the hell are you" Muscular man 1 said.

I scoffed, "Your worst nightmare."

I walk towards them. One of 'em dashes towards me. Looks like he wants to ram me. But in a split second, I swerve around him and elbow-fist him at the back of the neck. Then he stumbles and fall.

The other guy, however, takes a knife and ready his stance. I run towards him. I take broken a metal pipe. Push it onto the ground like using it for a pole to get a jump and run on the wall briefly while he missed stabbing me.

I ended up standing right behind him while holding the pipe. Well, I did What many 'brave guys' would do: hit him with the pipe. He falls to the ground. I swear the pipe bend but his head is still okay.

"You alright miss?" I asked her. Suddenly, the first man woke up and point a knife on me. Big mistake. Incredibly fast, I reach for my desert eagle and shoot him in the leg. It didn't hit anything important though. So he might ended up with only a scar.

The girl stands up and stutters in fear "T...thank you".

"No prob," I smiled at her. I have an 'important job' haunting me, so I need to get back to my porsche and continue driving to the base.

Yes... ummm... I know you are confused by the question "Who am I" or "How did I do all those things" right.

Well rest assured because your question will be answered.