Forgotten Soul

I was usually quiet unless I was spoken to. I liked my life enough with only a few good friends, even if I didn't get to see them that often.

Forest trees...., the light was dim. As a trail of small droplets scattered across leaves and stones showed.it was not raining... no way.

This was crimson coloured blood.

"....... night......" I let out the painful breath. It hurt to even speak. It was cold, painful, but I had no energy left in me.

I breathed raggedly.

Why did this happen to me? Why was I here left all alone? Bleeding out.....with not even a soul around to hear my cry.

I wasn't sure how long I was here.Suddenly out of nowhere, I could feel something. A slight movement on the ground.

"......e..... ......-n!..........r.....e.." Words that seemed to fade in the distance came. I couldn't make them out. It was as if it was another language, or was it just my imagination?

"..p...please.....anyone......" I held my hand out, seeing my life flash before my eyes. I could see remains of large spiders scattered everywhere. "...Is....there no one... to help...me...?" I winced...

I made a fist, as my blood covered hand fell onto the dirt, and my mind went black.

"...En...!...."(...Look...!....!)

"......mani n-.... a?...

-To be continued🌺