Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Wednesday)

I woke up to the sun streaming through my window. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my room. The walls were painted a teal blue and one wall was just window that was flanked with white chiffon curtains. I had a flat screen TV that was on the opposite wall of my bed. My bed was a king sized bed with teal bed sheets and a white comforter with teal floral designs.

I jumped out of bed and quickly took a shower. I walked into my closet and decided to wear a white lace short sleeve shirt tucked into lavender floral skirt. I matched it with a brown leather braided belt and a pair of brown leather strappy heels. I sat down on my vanity and straitened my hair. I put on eyeliner, mascara, and a small amount of lavender eyeshadow. I quickly put on some clear sparkly lipgloss, grabbed my bag, and left my room and headed to the kitchen. I ate an apple and went out towards my red Ferrari. I checked the time and decided to drive through Starbucks since I was early. I drove into the school parking lot and parked as close to the entrance as I could. I hopped out of my car only to be stopped by a bleach blonde haired girl. She was about 5"8' with a fake tan and a chest that definitely wasn't real. I scrunched up my nose, smelling various different scents on her. Slut.

"Bitch, who do you think you are?! These parking spots are reserved for ME and MY CLIQUE, not some wannabe new girl!" She shrieked.

"I don't see your name or your friends names on this parking spot, bitch. So I suggest you get the fuck out of my face or else you'll regret it," I snarled.

She gasped, looking shocked that someone actually talked back to her. I just smirked. Her face started turning as red as my car. It was quite funny how just a smirk could get her so angry! She raised her hand to slapped me? I then grabbed her wrist hard, hearing a crack. I quickly let go, and punched her straight in the face, making her fall back on her ass. I heard a satisfying crack, knowing I just broke her nose. She was holding her nose, looking shocked as I crouched down in front of her.

"If you ever try that again, it won't just be your fake nose that's broken. Stay the fuck away from me," I growled at her. I stepped over to her and found my group of friends, all smirking.

"Bree, Bree, Bree," Liam tisked, "getting into fights on the second day of school?! That's not what a well behaved little wolf does!"

I laughed, "Shut up Liam! She totally deserved that!"

"Haha that's the Aubree we know!" Noah laughed.

"So Bree, did you hear?" James asked.

"Hear what?" I asked, confused.

"The soon to be Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack came back today, and he already got into a fight! He was immediately sent to the principals office," Mia explained.

"Wait, who is he anyways? I don't even know his name!" I exclaimed.

"It's Blake Shaw, notorious bad boy of this school and the soon to be Alpha," Mia replied. The name oddly sent a shiver down my spine, but in a good way. My wolf was restless in my head, so I asked, 'what's wrong?'

'Our Mate! He's here!' She replied back excitedly. My eyes widened, looking around. No one out here was my Mate, but I could smell him. Citrus and the forest. Mmmm yum. Wait... did I just think that?! My cheeks were flaming, and Mia noticed.

"Bree, something on your mind?" She asked with a smirk. The boys looked at me too, waiting for an answer.

"Uhh... nothing?" It came out like a question. Crap.

Mia laughed, "uh huh sure hun, whatever you say." I glared at my best friend before I cracked a small smile. The warning bell rang, so we all made our way inside. I could smell my Mate even more inside, but I couldn't see him. My wolf was restless as she told me to go find him. I was about to go do that when Liam and James wrapped their arms around each of my shoulders, leading me to math. I looked around again before we entered the classroom, but I didn't see him. I was getting agitated. I could smell him, he was so close! All I wanted to do was go and find him. I sat down in between Liam and James in the back of the class. The teacher up front, Mr. What's-his-name was droning on about some new concept I already learned. I was still thinking about my Mate, wondering where he was,when I heard, "will Ms. Aubree Bradford please report to the principals office now," come over the intercom. Everyone looked at me, including the boys, both of them smirking. I sighed, picking up my stuff and walking in the direction of the principals office.