Chapter 2

As we pull up to the house on the left, I look out. Wow, I would't call this a house, I'd call this a friggin mansion! " Is this our house?" i ask my mum in awe. "Haha, yes it is. Do you like it?" " Like it? I LOVE it!" I get out of the car and run up the path. I open the door and gaze around in wonder. The door opens into the living room which is spacious but still homely. It connects to the kitchen which is very modern. Big black marble works stations and a large fridge-freezer, with all of the rest of the usual kitchen appliances. I go upstairs and explore. I find a large bathroom, the master bedroom, and other spare bedrooms. At the end of the corridor, I find the awesomest room the world has ever seen. It's a large bedroom, with a kingsized bed, an en-suite and a walk-in closest. I know what you're all thinking. What does a girl like her need a walk-in closest for? Well just because im a badass who couldn care less about what people think, doesn't mean i don't have a lot of clothes.

I finish un-packing all of my stuff and go down stairs. " Hey mom? Can I go for a walk and explore?" "sure honey but bring your phone just in case." I go to the door and head out. I walk down the path and put my headphones in. As i walk, i look around the neighbourhood. It's a really pretty neighbourhood, with spacious footpaths and lots of trees. i realise I've been walking for quite a while and come across a small starbucks. i decide to go in for a coffee. I walk inside and am instantly hit with the strong smell of coffee. I walk up to the till and join the queue. I wait for about 10 minutes and then give in my order. Once I've collected my order, i find a clear table and sit down, still in my own wee world of music and start reading my favourite book on wattpad. All of a sudden, I hear a voice. "Hey, can I sit here?"