The New Badass in town

"I don't see why we have to move. We were doing fine in Evedale..." I complain to my mum as I finish packing up my room.  "' We have to. We need a change. You know that Lauren...I need a new place to start over, with no bad memories."  "  I know, but im going to miss this place" I know sweetie but you'll be fine in Riverview! You'll make loads of friends this time!" Yeah, cause everyone wants to be friends with the badass..

Let me introduce myself, my name is Lauren Booms, yeah, strange name. I'm 17 years old with curly blonde hair. I'm fairly tall with a medium build. I'm what you call, a badass. Everyone at my old school was intimidated of me and I had no friends. But ah well, I didn't need any, anyway. I have the whole badass look, you know, the leather jacket, the combat boots, the vest tops, the motorbike? Yea, i have it all!  I wasn't always like this, but after what HE did, i changed. Gone was the pathetic girly girl in pink dresses and heels. Here was the badass in her place. 

" Are you nearly finished Lauren?"  " Yeah, just one minute!" I say, as I tape up the last box. I carry it down to the car and put it inside. The moving truck has already left with all of the large furniture pieces. I get into the car and look out at my house. I'm going to miss this place, even with everything thats happened here. I catch a final glimpse as we drive away to a new begining.