Engaged

Violetta POV
It's been 10 years eversince me and Leon were back together, we all went back to Buenos Aires, Fran and Diego stayed in Italy for a while.

I still live with my dad, I have a decent job being a singer, dancer, actress. I've been busy, me and Leon have the same manager, and We're in the same recording company, we recorded our own debut albums, and also, we've been in a Movie together with Ludmilla. It's called, Tini: El Gran Cambio De Violetta (Tini: The New Life Of Violetta)

Imagine? They think I'm Tini? Well,I call my album, 'VILU'.

Well, anyway, me and Leon had our decade anniversary, we're going to celebrate it today.

I'm really excited, he plans a lot of surprises for me.

I hear the doorbell, I go downstairs and open it, and it's Leon.

As I open the door, I see a mailman, wait, what?

"For Ms. Violetta Castillo?"

"Yes, that's me, who's that from?"

"Mr. Leon Vargas."

"Ohh okay, thank you."

I sign the paper and i go inside to my room, as I see a dress, it was white, what's this for?

Wait, did he just buy me shoes too?

To: Violetta Castillo

Dearest Princess,
Hello! We have our 10th anniversary tonight, I want you to wear this, it's going to be a special night. See you at the Resto Band, we're going to have a party.
XOXO, Prince.

Finally, I'm out partying for once! I'm always busy, everyone's busy

I work on my new song, and I wasn't easily satisfied.

And by the way, Dad and Angie got married! Finally! After for so long!

"Hey Vilu."

"Hey Dad, what's up?"

"I know today is your free day, I want the three of us to go out tonight."

"Oh, I'm sorry dad, it's me and Leon's 10th Anniversary."

"How time flies so fast, I'm happy for you little girl."

"Dad, soon, I might get married to Leon, and have kids. And you're going to be a Grandfather."

"*laughs* No! You're still my little girl no matter what, right?"

"*laughs* Fine, but remember, Leon might propose to me whenever, so be prepared."

Well, it's been a fucking decade.
-end of Violetta's POV

German POV
Leon told me he was going to propose to Violetta today.

Destined To Be With You | LeoNetta FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara