The Answer

Leon POV
Today is the day, that I'm going to ask her if she could be officially mine. It's official. Everything is planned, it would be a big night for us. A really big one. It's been 4 months of courting her and I think I'm really ready. This is the biggest descision I've ever done in my life. I Hope she says yes. Of course she will, she loves you.

Suddenly, my phone kept Vibrating and I see an unknown number.

Hello?
(Leon! This is Andre! My phone is charging, so I called on Violetta's landline)
Oh alright. Whats up?
(Everything is perfect)
Really? What's happening in Vilu's backyard?
(I'll send you the pic later. Our party planner is here sorting out stuff)
And Vilu? Where is she?
(Ahh, Fran and Cami took care of her to distract her while we're doing a lot of things here)
Great! I'll see you all there later. I'm going to need to buy her a necklace.
(Necklace?)
Yeah, just a gift.
(Alright! Anyway, I have to go and take charge of everything. See you soon! And goodluck!)
Bye!
~end of call

Alright! Everything is planned! I need to go to the mall and buy gifts. And suddenly, I hear my phone beep.

From: Fransesca
Leon! Where are you?

Reply:
Off to the mall. Why?

From: Fransesca
We're at the mall as well. What mall are you going to?

Reply:
The mall where you could buy jewelry.

From: Fransesca
Alright! Good, we're not there.

Reply:
What are you doing with Vilu?

From: Fransesca
We're shopping for her outfit later and we already made a salon appointment for later. Like as you said.

Reply:
Great! I'll see you later.

From: Fransesca
See you and Goodluck!

Reply:
Thanks!

I turn off my phone and went to my motorbike. I started driving, after a few minutes, I was already at the mall.

Here I Go what can I say.

I went into stores and I chose Tiffany&Co. I kept finding and finding. Until, I saw this beautiful 'V' shaped necklace.

"It's beautiful. She'll love it."

I grab the necklace gently and put it in my hands. I go over to the cashier and give her the credit card. I've been saving for months.

"Thank You Sir and Have a Great Day!"

I go out of the store, and I went to a store where I could buy atleast an outfit for later.

Then, I see a Navy Blue polo, which i think would look good on me.

"Would you want to try it sir?"

"Yes Please."

So, he searched for my size. After a few minutes he gave me the polo and I go to the fitting room.

"This looks good. I'll take it."

So, I go to the cashier and pay my polo.

"Thank you Sir, have a nice day."

I got out the store with the necklace and polo, I already have maroon pants for this anyway. So, I go back home and get ready.