Rainy day

(A/N: thank you to 🐼 Mama Kat 🐼 for suggesting this)

You placed your palm on the window. "Today's a perfect day." You smiled. Your eyes wondered around looking at the busy streets, skyscrapers, and people walking by. You traced a heart on the window and a smiley face. "Haha I'm such a kid!" You chuckled. Jeonghan hugged you from behind. "What are you doing?" He said as he snuggled his cheek against yours. "I was just looking outside." You blushed. Jeonghan decided visit you because you both planned to go out together. Today seventeen didn't have anything planned for today so they decided to take a break. You turned around and wrapped your arms around Jeonghan's neck. Jeonghan leaned closer to your neck. "You smell good jagiya!" Jeonghan's nose brushed your neck. "It might be my hair!" You laughed.

Jeonghan pulled away from the hug and your hands moved to his chest. Jeonghan swiftly peck your lips not giving you time to kiss him back. He pulled away to see your reaction but you just gave him a disappointed face. Jeonghan smirked and unwrapped his arms from your waist and walked towards the couch. "Jeonghan!" you pouted as you followed him to the couch. "Why?" Jeonghan innocently looks at you. You pulled both of your feet up on the couch and hugged him in his sided facing his cheek. " I wasn't finishing kissing yo-" Jeonghan immediately placed his lips on yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he placed one hand on your hips. The kiss broke after you two both struggled to breathe.

"Do you want to go?" Jeonghan tucked your hair behind your ear. "Ok!" You smiled. It was a bit cloudy today so you grabbed your coat and headed out the door.

 It was a bit cloudy today so you grabbed your coat and headed out the door

"Where do you want to go?" Jeonghan held your hand. "Um... at a bakery?" You slyly smiled because you were craving something sweet. As you were walking your eyes wondered around. There were many pedestrians walking the same street you both were in. You glanced at people as they walked by. Jeonghan noticed that you were looking at the guys passing by. Jeonghan immediately pulled you in closer by wrapping his arm around your waist. You looked at him with a confused look, Jeonghan looked at you a stopped. "I told you not to look at other guys!" He whispered. "I-I was?" You were very confused "plus why would I, your the only one I need!" You cooed as you kissed his cheek. You started walking, noticing that he wasn't following. "Jagiya?" You turn around seeing him stand there in shock touching his cheek. You ran up to him, "is everything alright?" You wondered. Jeonghan quickly kissed your lips and ran away, "hahahaha!" He laughed as he turned around. "Hey wait for me!" You ran after him.
___________________________

"Can I have a bite?" Jeonghan pouted. "Ok!" You gave him the bread. "Wait what are you doing..." you slowly smiled as Jeonghan ate it

" you slowly smiled as Jeonghan ate it

You laughed so hard your stomach was hurting

You laughed so hard your stomach was hurting. Jeonghan just smirked at you "you like dat?" He laughed. "You are so cute!" You smiled as you covered your cheeks. "Here, eat it cutely!" Jeonghan smiled. "Eh?" You grabbed the bread from his hand. You looked at the bread and smiled, you stuffed the whole thing in your mouth making you look like a chipmunk. "Bhahahaha!" Jeonghan bursted in laughter. You started giggling while you were chewing the bread. "Hahaha!" You covered your mouth as you laughed. "Jagiya! What was that?!?" Jeonghan teared up as he looked at you. "Bhahahaha I don't know?" You chuckled. You both kept on talking until it started drizzling. "It's raining?" You looked at Jeonghan in confusion. "Well it was cloudy today." He looked up at the sky. "Come on Jagi!" Jeonghan grabbed your hand and started walking. "We didn't even bring an umbrella!" You placed your hand on your forehead so that water couldn't get in your eyes. Less and less people were walking on the streets.

As you were close to you apartment, Jeonghan stopped walking

As you were close to you apartment, Jeonghan stopped walking. "Jeonghan?" You walked in front of him. He smiled at you, water was dripping from his wet hair and you could see the reflection of the wet path in his eyes. He slowly caresses your left cheek, your hair was dripping wet and your whole body was shivering but his hand warmed your face. "I've always wanted to do this for awhile..." he smiles at you and wipes the rain drops on your cheek with his thumb. "I've always wanted to kiss a beautiful girl in the rain." Jeonghan moved his face closer to yours. Your arms slowly wrapped around his neck and he placed both of his hands on your hips. Your lips locked and you could feel the warmth in his lips. You kiss only lasted for a few seconds, you pulled away and looked at him. You tip toed and moved you mouth towards his ear. He bent down so it would be easier to say it. "I love you!" You kissed his neck. You pulled away and looked at him "I love you too!" He kissed your lips.