Broken Without You (2/2)

(A/N: if you haven't read the part one I suggest you read it first before part two thank you 😊)

Your heart sank as you clicked accept. You felt selfish for wanting to work at BigHit instead of Pledis. You felt bad for Jeonghan as you left him behind.

An email immediately popped up:

Dear
_____ _____,

Thank you for joining BigHit, we promise you will have a successful time here. You will start working on Thursday. Please contact your new manager at (XXX) XXX-XXXX if you have any questions. We look forward to work with you.

BigHit Management

You closed you laptop. You sighed as stress piled up

You decided to take a break and took a nap.

*DING*

You quickly propped yourself up alarmed by the sound. You checked your phone.

Jeonghan: I heard you accepted it

You: wait who told you?

Jeonghan: Your manager...

You: oh I see....

Jeonghan: before you accepted it I wanted to spend more time with you

You: I'm so sorry.... Jeonghan ....

Jeonghan: you could of at least say goodbye to us....

You: I'm sorry

You started to tear up

You: I don't feel good rn gtg

Jeonghan: ok... bye...

You: bye....

You quickly placed your phone on your night stand. You ran to the bathroom and shut the door close. You started to break down. You didn't know what to do anymore. You're confused. Your lost. It feels like you were drowning in water and you needed someone to save you. You need someone to say it's going to be ok.....

But you know you're not...

You tried to stand up, you look at your self in the mirror. Makeup was washed away by your tears. You look like a mess. You eventually calmed yourself down and started to wash your face. You still couldn't stop thinking about it.

[time skip]

Today was the day you started working for BigHit. You got dressed and headed to work.

Days past and you felt empty inside. It was not the same. You couldn't find happiness with fame or money. You wanted to be with Jeonghan. You not only wanted to be with him, you needed him.

Every night you always checked your phone for new messages. Jeonghan didn't text you.

Every day got worse and worse, you eventually didn't care about your appearance anymore. You came to work with baggy clothes and a frown. One day your manager Jisu came up to you while you were packing you things to head back home