1

Third POV

Before y/n could explain, the door swing over and all of them can see  a panting haikal.

Y/n POV

"What the hell-

Haikal beat me into it before i can say anything else.

"Listen here you idiot! This is some serious matter, so listen carefully" he said while panting from running.

"What is it?" Will say with serious face and all of us listen carefully to him.

"Your katana is in my bedroom you frickin cat woman! How can it be there! At first i think a pervert thing that you sneak up to my room, but now this thing always move on it own self!" He exclaim panicked

"What? How can that be! Don't joke with me" i say warned him

"For the god sake of oreo! I'm not joking honey! This ! This is your weapon right?" He say and give me the katana

"Yes... this is mine, but how could it be in your room..." i mumble

Suddenly a blinding light coming from the katana as well as the tv

" WHY EVERYTIME THERE IS SOMETHING IT HAS TO BE A BLINDING LIGHT! MY EYES REALLY DAMN HURT" i said to no one (author: just shut up and go with the story!)

Then we feel a presence, when the light is gone and we adjusting to the normal light again we see three people.

First, there is a beautiful girl wearing a black dress, with hair as white as snow and eyes as cold as an ice. She is so stunning.

But what makes it worst is that we see ciel and alois in a maid dress were hugging each other.

"Ok, shit whatever happen in here i never see it, i'm out" i say before someone pull me and pinned me on the floor.

It was the girl from before who pinned down.

"Y/n-sama, marry me!" She say suddenly and everyone jaw dropped.

"Wait a minute you dead girl! The one who marry y/n is the fab grell not you the walking dead!" Grell said pushing her off of me.

"What do you say you idiotic red!you don't even now how to treat a lady! I-i the one who will marry her" will said blushing from his own word.

"Stop there you glasses guy! We the one who gonna marry y/n!" The triplets say at the same time.

"No you can't you purple head! My butterfly is only for me!" Claude say.

"Now you stop there spider man! She is mine from we were little kids i'm the one who always by her side! So she should marry me!" Haikal butt in.

"ENOUGH! All of you were like the young master! Don't you ashamed on yourself to be like this?! We are not a mere human but we just act like one!" Sebastian give his long speech

"He's right..." everyone mumble

"We can't act too spoiled like a damn brat! And everyone know that my kitten gonna marry me!" Sebastian ended up his speech just the same as the others.

And the quarelling begin, it's good that my house and the neighbour house isn't too close, or else the people will be rampaging infront of my house already.

"ENOUGH! We haven't set things clear here and you guys just quarelling already! Do you want me to burn all of you alive so you can shut your mouth down!" I burst out mad and give my dark aura.

"No ma'am!" Everyone said at the same time.

"Good, now let's sit and set things clear" i said and we all sit on the sofa again.