Come Back

Y/n POV

"I'm home..." you mumble to yourself, then you turn on the lamp, in a flash your eyes grew wider. You can't believe what you have seen infront of you.

"Welcome home, kitten/butterfly/princess/hime/babe."

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"..."

"So what do you want to say?" Grell the first who talk.

"ASDFGJKLKXCZNMD?! WHAT?HOW?WHEN? WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH IS HAPPENING?!" i still can't believe they here, everyone shocked from what i say.

"Y/n... w-we come here to live with you" william said with his usual serious face.

"I-i'm dreaming right? Ah! It must be i miss you guys so much i caught a fever, i think i have to sleep now!" I say and try to run to my room, but before i run sebastian already pull my hand and hug me.

"No kitten, if this a dream, you have to do so much good things for receiving this dream, because it's not cheap to dream us. Ah, and this a welcome home kiss" he whisper that in my ear.

His hot breath send shiver to my spine, then he peck my cheek. Just then, my cheeks turn bright red and reality hit me.

"W-what was that for?!" I run to the corner while covering my cheeks.

"Ah, ah butterfly, you just come to your common sense already? It's no fun that i can't trick you like michaelis" say claude who suddenly behind me and bite my ears.

"Kyaaa!" I jump and land with my but.

"Ouch! What was that for creepy spiderman!"

"Ah don't be like that babe i miss you so much, i want to strangle you to death!" Grell said and give one of his death hug.

"I-i can't breath you moron!" I punch his face

"My fabulous face! I think you don't like it, but then why your nose bleeding" he said

My cheeks become more red and i try to wipe my nose, but nothing there.

"You trick me moron!" I said to grell with my death glare and when i want to swing my fist, will grab my hand and kiss the palm of my hand.

"Welcome home, you guys have no sense of gentleman of how to treat a lady" he smile a 'prince charming' smile.

"Huaa, william you too?! I will go to my bedroom this is just a nightmare! a nightmare!"

And when just i turn back, i'm being pulled again and see triplets this time

"Ahh, y/n forgot us" thompson say

"We're so sad, i think you never forget us" canterbury said.

"Ah, and what's with the 'i miss you guys so much , so i got a fever' huh?" Timber say smirking.

'Shit, hot danger!'

"I-i never meant to forget you guys! And you pervert timber forget about what i say! "

"Eh, that purple man right! You do say 'miss us so much' words" grell smirking

"Ah good job triplets, i will promote you to the booty short later" claude say.

"Now where is the welcome home give for us" sebastian smirk and the demons have all changed their eyes colour to fuschia.

"Shit! I'm out" i say try to running.

But then grell glomp on me and pin me down on the floor.

Then the other boys come.

"Ah, your language is still bad" william say

"What should we do to punish you, naughty kitten?" Sebastian say

"Ah, we really have to discipline her" claude say

"And guys we brought rope " the triplets say while grinning

'Oh my glob! Creepy but hot ! But what should i do now?!'

"Now let's tie her up" grell said

"Nooooooooo"

***

"YOU MORON! DON'T TOUCH MY THINGS SO CASUALLY, YOU MIGHT BE BROKE IT! NOW UNTIE ME- NOO DON'T SHAKE THE TV FOR DAMN SAKE GRELL IT WON'T TURN ON! JUST UNTIE ME FIRST OY!" I try to wiggle out

"Ah look, y/n is so cute when she try to wiggling out there, it turn me on " grell say with his pervert looks

" DON'T LOOK ME LIKE THAT YOU PERVERT!" I say glaring at grell

"Until when should we tie her?" William say

"Until she say 'miss us so much that she can't live without us because it's a boring life'." Sebastian say.

"No! I'm not going to say that! No never in here or in hell!" I say

"Ah if it's like that we will keep you tie here and sleep with you" claude say.

"W-what? That is sexual harassment!" I try to wiggle out more

"We're not the bad guy, and it's not sexual harassment if it like that, but like this" sebastian say then get closer to my back.

"Sebby, w-what are you doing?" I have a bad feeling about this.

Without warning, he lick my neck and i couldn't help but moan a bit

"Ahh- shit! I say it! I say it! So stop!" I say as when i look, everyone glaring sebby and as well have a red face.

"Ehm, i miss you guys so much that i can't stop thinking about you guys and can't live a life because it's to boring without you guys! Happy now? Now untie me!" When i see they have red face, more red than grell hair.

"What? Now untie me!" I said , then will untie me

"Thanks will" i say and smile at him, suddenly he collapse.

"Will?! What happen?" I was panic

"Poor guy, he couldn't handle it this much" grell said

"Eh?" I was confuse

"Now, now could you explain to us what kind of world is this?" Say the triplets

"Okay but first let's all of us sit on the sofa"

After all of us sit on the sofa i started to explain

"So-

Just before i explain , the door of my house fly open

"What the hell-

***

HELLO AKA NEKO BACK! WHO'S MISS ME? HEHE SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATES CAUSE I GOT THE SCHOOL DAMN FINAL EXAM AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW MY SCORE.

SO HERE IT IS THE SEQUEL, AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THIS STORY IS MORE FANTASTIC AND AMAZING FOR YOUUU READER MY LOVE ><

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE DRAGON YOU ALWAYS SEARCHING IS NOW IN THE COVERS! FOR THE HOLY SAKE IT WAS IN THE COVER! I WAS SO LUCKY I FIND IT THO T^T.

MAYBE THAT'S ALL FROM ME IN THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND WOULD YOU GUYS PRAY FOR ME AND MY SCORE, BECAUSE THIS SATURDAY THE EXAM SCORE WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND I'M REALLY SCARED T︵T

SEE YOU LATER MY SWEET READERS BYE BYE~

LOVE,
AKA_NEKO