The S.H.A.N.E. Game

If I could select 3 story categories, it would have to be Action, Mystery / Thriller and Teen Fiction, but I can't. So I chose the first two, but you'll see quite a lot of Teen Fic here and there... =)

**

[ this story is currently undergoing editing, but is completed ]

          Sara Williams, Hana Minami, Alicia Denver, Nikki Connor and Erin West – can you guess their acronym? – are not as girly and gentle as their names give away. They are the Maroon Jackets. They are the equivalent of the FBI and your average pretty girls combined. Result? When you fall for them and their tricks, you fall hard. But this time… there's a little twist in the case.

          The Jackets are supposed to track down Shane Walker, who they suspect is behind a recent murder. But with the lack of good leads, evidence and information (and willpower), something's clearly up. Is the government database actually flawed? Nevertheless, they're onto something.

           And the twist: they might actually be… falling in love. With their suspects. And in the spy world, there's a saying: "Never have something you can't let go off, never live someplace you can't leave behind, and never. ever. use someone you can't keep."

           This time, they may just be breaking that rule.

 **

A/N: this is my most successful book so far :) and because of this, i am planning to update this every now and then; to fix flaws and fill any possible plot holes. i love you guys so much for actually deciding to read 'The S.H.A.N.E. Game'!