Chapter 1: Leaving the puppy and meeting the hosts

Ouran Has An Emo Host?!

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High school Host Club. I only own my OC. I don't own the Pictures either, they're from the internet.
Also guys this is my first Fic on here so please go easy on me but still tell me what you think!

Chapter 1:

Benjamin slammed his hand onto his alarm clock before getting up to get dressed for his first day at Ouran Private Academy. He blinked his sleepy blue eyes and shook his bed head out of his raven black hair.

Throwing his legs over the bed, he went to shower. After showering, he looked at the school uniform and glared at it in disgust before throwing it to the corner of the room. Instead, he wore a black and dark blue checkered T-Shirt with black and dark blue camo cargo trousers and black with red outlined converse.

Walking downstairs he grabbed a coco pops cereal bar and ate it in three bites. He was then pounced on by his best friend, Akira. The pure white, Siberian husky barked happily before running round in circles and jumping up, licking his face. He smiled a little and pet his soft white fur.

"Hey Akira, I'm gonna miss you at school today, but I'll be home before you know it, just don't get lost again ok?" He spoke. The dog barked and ran to the front doors of the small, three bedroom house. It was bigger that he actually needed but he loved it anyway. It wasn't a rich mansion like most rich people would have, his father just payed for someone to build it at the next garden nearest to the mansion. He wasn't allowed to keep Akira in there so he decided to live here instead. It was originally for the maids and butlers and staff but they got to live in the house since he swapped. They were so thankful that they all supported him 100% in everything he does.

He patted the dog and smiled. The beautiful dog wagged his tail barking up at Ben with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Akira, you have to stay here, dogs are not allowed in school" he spoke softly. Akira was the only living thing that he showed emotion to. He loved his dog like a brother or a child. Akira was his best and only friend. He hugged the dog before making sure he had the food and water out for him. He left the back dog unlocked for the dog to get in and out to do his 'buissness'.

Ben walked out the front door, locked it, and made his was to his new Academy.

-an hour and a half of walking later-

The raven haired boy sighed as he stood outside the gates of Ouran High School. He watched as people walked past in groups chatting animatedly with each other and kept on his blank face. Stupid rich snobs.

He walked through the gates and ignored as people stared and sniggered at him. They called him names behind his back but he just ignored them. He was used to it by now.

Sure, he stood out, but that was only because he refused to were the uniform. Too much bright colour in it. He hated it. It was just horrible. His bright blue eyes scanned over the doors of the school before he stepped in and walked to the administration office to get his classes.

"Hello there sweetie, what can I do for you?" The woman at the desk asked.

"New student, need my timetable and classes" he spoke in a monotone voice.

"Oh, well what's your name?" She asked him.

"Benjamin, Benjamin Wakahisa" he spoke not a bit of tone or emotion in his voice.

"Ah, ok, here we are, First Year, Class A"

"Ok, Arigato Ma'am" He said as he took the schedule from her and left heading for his class just as the bell began to ring. He knocked on the door as the teacher began the lesson. Being invited in, he was told to introduce himself.