Chapter 3: Cosplay and The Accident! (DRAFT)

Ok first an authors note: I know you all hate these but this one is important.

First, I want to apologise for abandoning wattpad. I just stopped writing and couldn't get in the mood to? But I won't be continuing this story or any other story, I may come back to them in future but at the moment i can't get the motivation to do anything I loved to do. I have just lost interest in it all?

But yes as I was saying, this is a draft so there are some pieces missing and there is a huge chunk of writing missing because I wrote a bit and accidentally deleted it a while back, and i can't remember what it was supposed to be. So this is a draft. Again I am so sorry for abandoning this.

And thank you to all the people who supported me when I was writing this story, and who read it and liked it. I love you guys, thank you! XxX

Anyway, on with the story I guess?

Ouran Has An Emo Host - Chapter 3: Cosplay and The Accident!

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High school Host Club. I only own my OC. I don't own the Pictures either, they're from the internet.

Also guys this is my first Fic on here so please go easy on me but still tell me what you think!

Chapter 3:

(Ben POV)

It had been just over a week since I started hosting and it's been tiring. It wasn't the hosting that was the hard part, no, hosting was an easy job. All I had to do was speak to them, remembering to keep to myself a bit though, and slip in a few compliments here and there. Easy right? So why was it tiring? Well, I'll tell you. As I said before, the hosting was easy and quite relaxing.

But it was the host themselves were the tiring part. 

The amount of times I've been dragged around, pushed, hidden, carried, fallen, deafened, pulled at, ordered around, told what's not right, blackmailed and shoved is unbelievable! 

I sighed as I walked to the host club after classes. Great, another day of torture. 

You see, the hosts may be irritating and infuriating, but they're my first acquaintances, Akira is my only friend and family, and they make me happy. Even if I don't show it. I have yet to change my emotionless facade but I don't want to show emotions. If I get too attached to them, I'll regret it a thousand times over.

I think I have already become attached though.

I opened the doors to the host club only instead of the usual flowery shower, I was hit with a few water balloons and a spray of water from a water gun. 

I glared at my attackers as two twin Cheshire smiles and a bimbo smile was sent my way. I looked down to my clothes and saw that my shirt and pants were soaked through. My chest was a little visible through the wet shirt and my trousers sagged a bit on my hips due to the weight of the water absorbed. 

I held up my pants and shuffled my way over to Kyoya as the twins sniggered out something along the lines of me 'probably having the body of a twig' and Tamaki started screaming apologies and other gibberish. I couldn't make out what I wasn't listening to.