Chapter 2:The Birth 11-20-87

Hana Suzuki POV

November 19 10:45pm

Tossing in turning in my sleep. I couldnt help but to get up in go to the wash room for a cup of water. I sat on the toliet bowl wondering about how my life would be if I kept this baby or choose to give it to a more functional family. I sat in the bathroom until I suddenly started to dose off. About 2 minutes later I started to feel sharp pains in my stomach I mean this pain felt 10x worse than your average menstrual cycle. This type of cramp made you feel like you were dying, thats when I knew I was having contraction and needed to get to the hospital QUICK. My first reaction was to yell "HELP HELP". It felt like it took forever for my husband Christoper Giuliani to come bussing through the door.

*BOOOM* Door hits wall leaving a door knob print.

Chris: What happen ?

Me: I think Im have contractions, please hand me a ciggerate pleasse Im dying here !!

Chris quickly picked me up from the toilet and ran to the front door grab the keys put me in the backseat and we drove to St. Bernad which was 25 minutes away. Lord knows that was the longest ride I ever took in my life. I promised to myself this is the last time I will ever get pregant in my life.

(Arrived to the hospital)

Chris: I need some help !!! My wife is having servere contractions she have been screaming the whole ride here.

Some nurses came in help me out the car & put me on a bed in directed us into a room.

Nurse: Hey Hun, How are you ? Can you please state your name please ? I will need you to conversate with me so I know that we are on the same page.

I felt like I had a addiction when I said ...

"My name is Hana,Im suffering from contractions & I need meds NOW."

Nurse: How far are your contractions Hana ?

Me: I dont know I just want drugs, I need drugs so bad. I said while crying.

Nurse: Im going to go get a doctor,now you just keep breathing.

Chris: How are you feeling hun ?

Me: I need my cigarette damnn it !!

Chris: I left them in the car is there anthing else I could do for you ?

Me: GO GET ME CIGARETTES?

Doctor: Oh No Mrs. I know how bad you might need a little puff but he cant smoke while your pregant nor giving birth. You may cause a birth defect and we want the baby to come out nice & healthy.

November 20 1:00 in the afternoon a star was born

      ITS A GIRL !!

I couldnt help my eyes. Seeing this beautiful baby and getting to touch its fragile skin. There was no way in hell that I could abort this baby or set it up for adoption the baby its mines. I mean "ours" we wont let our stuggles gets the best of us.

Doctor: So what are you going to name her ?

Me: I gazed at Chris and we both said Angie

How random ? Right, that how I knew keeping this baby was ment to be.

Doctor: Thats a sweet name for this beautiful young lady. Angie actually stands for Angel in Greek. And that what God sent you couple a little Angel who is going to make you smile every step of the way. Congratz. Now let me take baby in the next room to do some X-Rays and other tests to make sure she is healthy.

*30 minutes later*

Chris POV 

The doctor comes back to the room and shows me the results.

Doctor: Ok,Sir it seems like you have a healthy baby but I did over hear your wife asking "Why didnt you go get her cigarette." I'm not the nosey type but I just want to make sure the baby safe and thank god she is but the baby may suffer from astmsa in the long run so be on the look out for wheezing,shortness of the breath, or excessive coughing. Or than that she is fine, now if I can come get you to sign a couple of papers that would be great.

This is my very first child !! Im so thankful for "Angie" , I will try my hardest to spoil my little Angel to death !! 

(Sorry its been awhile sinse I upgrated,I actually feel like no one reads this book. But I plan on going way further with this book than most would think. Keep reading because this is only the beginning.)

5 Likes & 5 Comments 

next chapter...

What do you think about it so far ?

Do you like Hana & Chris ?

How good of parents do you think they will actually be ?