Angiee Giuliani (Based On A True Story)

I'm sure growing up anywhere is hard,but growing up in the southside of Chicago can either make you or break you REAL TALK.As a child my father struggled with his marjuanna addiction (which led to much bigger things)causing him to lose his job at this popular pizza place in some surburb far away,causing us as a family to suffer without food,water nor lights.Of course my mother was thier but she was to busy running the streets.No one seem to like me at school, I would be getting picked on & abuse but why ? I wonder that my whole life...In this book im going to take your thru my life growing up as an mixed girl in the hood.''WHY CAN'T I JUST BE LIKE EVERY BODY ELSE'' those words ran through my mind as a child.

_____________________________________

(More Info On Her Story) Angie is mixed with japenese,chinese & white as far she she knows of.She is the only child.Mother & father married at a young age.Her dad is italian with a whole beer belly (he looks more like a mobster). On the other hand her mother is REAL skinny with bra strap length hair & she is japenese.

Predict Angie future ?

What type of girl does this make her ?

(Should I go on with the book) (3 comments & 5 likes I will)