36.

Brianna

That nigga really tried me like I was a fucking dummy. I knew he was with one of these hood rats. Probably his damn baby mama. He came home with hickeys all on his neck but I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it because I had a long day at work. I remember clearly because I almost got fired.

I put my pajamas on and walked out the bathroom. I picked up my scarf and wrapped it around my edges, looking at Malik who was standing by our brown dresser.

"So niggas share clothes now?"

He nodded. "We do it more than bitch-females." He shrugged and crossed his arms. He cuss too damn much.

"Damn. I never knew that." I slipped my bonnet on and went to the door. "That's crazy. Niggas are crazy." I walked out the room and downstairs to the kitchen. It was almost midnight but I was still hungry. Kiari and Timara were downstairs watching tv. I guess they put Trey in the bed.

"Y'all leavin' in the mornin'?" I asked while getting a paper plate off the shelf.

"Yes girl. Don't miss me too much." Timara chuckled. She is too damn much.

"Yep gotta go back down to the nawf. You know." Kiari shrugged and looked down at his black phone.

"Aw what time? I'll try to see y'all go before I go to work." I put my green beans from the other day in the microwave and leaned against the counter.

"6? Right?" Kiari asked. Timara nodded and picked Trey's iPad up off the floor.

"Well I gotta be at work work by 8:30 and drop Malia off at by 6:45, so I think I can squeeze some room in for y'all." I took my plate out the microwave and began to eat.

"Ima miss you." Timara came over to me and attacked my face with kisses. Cute.

"You act like y'all been knowin' each other for seven years. Y'all just met today." Kiari mumbled.

"Hatin' ass. I bet she won't ignore my calls though." We all laughed while I ate.

"Goodnight y'all. Gotta get my beauty sleep." Timara walked up the stairs.

"More like hibernation. Bear body ass." Kiari said under his breath. She walked back down and hit him in the back of his head. That's what his ass get. She went upstairs once again and this time he didn't say anything.

"Ima miss you. Forreal." He sat with me at the table.

"Nigga you act like we can't visit each other." I laughed and threw my plate out.

"Yeah but that's a lot of gas money. Ion be comin' out here like that." He shrugged while putting his elbows on the wooden table. We stared at each other for a couple minutes. "Maybe you can be in one of our videos. Come on tour with us or somethin'"

"Nigga, I have a damn job. I can't just up and leave whenever." I lost our staring contest and looked down at my hands.

"Brianna..." He trailed off. "I can pay you what you make in a year, in a day. I'm not askin' you to come live wit' me Bri damn. Be in my video."

"I'm not twerkin'. Ion got no ass." I shrugged. He laughed because he knew it was true.

"Nah, nah it ain't even like that. We just need some bad bitch-girls to stand around and look fine and boujee. And you'd be perfect for it."

I started peeling my yellow nail polish off my pinkie. "Man, what day you need me so I can call off?"

"Wednesday. Bad and Boujee starring Brianna Pinkett." He started playing the song on his phone.

"Wednesday? You finna fly me out there cause my ass is not finna drive to fucking Atlanta."

"Duh. Jet for you and everything." I got up and walked towards the stairs.

"I'll let you know tomorrow when I get off work. Ight?" He said ight then I walked up the stairs. I do need some extra money. Disneyworld took a chunk out of my wallet. And it's not like it's dirty money. It's just money I get for being pretty. No harm in that.