25.

I wanted to try and suggest we see something else first but Malia would've threw a fit and I'm definitely not tryna hear that.

"Tinker Bell!" Malia ran over to Pixie Hollow with Malik right on her tails. Its too early for all that. I'll just walk because it's not that serious.

I got over there and took pictures of them before yawning. I was dead tired.

"Excuse me." I covered my mouth then rubbed my red eyes.

"Wanna go back to the room?" Malik asked. I really wanted to but it's Malia's birthday and that'd be wrong if I left her. I just shook my head as we walked away from the fairies.

"Can we go see Ana and Elsa?" Malia poked her bottom lip out. We walked to Animation Academy and stood in line. It was about 15 people in front of us so we had a while.

"I'm boutta go get a soda or something." Malik nodded then I looked around for a concession stand or restaurant. I found a small diner and they sold me three bags of chips and a canned soda.

It took me a while but I finally caught up with Malik and Malia and they were near the front of the line. Damn. I must've been gone for a while. I walked up to then and handed Malik his SunChips and Malia her Cheetos.

"Took yo' ass long enough." Malik mumbled. I rolled my eyes then opened my soda. Hopefully this will wake me up.

Kiari

"We not takin' our son to see no damn princesses. The fuck you on?" Timara said while we walked towards the Animation Factory. Me and Trey liked Frozen, so why not meet Elsa and Ana?

"First of all, we not payin'. I am. So we gon' go wherever I want to." I replied to her. She must've been feeling real bold. She needa pipe all that shit down.

I walked and talked while cutting through the line, I'll be dammed if I stand behind 20+ people just to meet some bitches in costumes. We got near the front and I grinned. I saw Brianna drinking her soda and her nigga and daughter eating chips.

I skipped a couple more people then tapped her shoulder. Trey and her daughter started up a conversation. My boy finna have all the hoes.

Brianna turned around and faced me and Timara and she sighed. She turned back around and laid her head on his shoulder. Peanut head ass nigga.

"Brianna don't act like that." I said while tapping her again. Her nigga turned around this time.

"Bri who is this?" He looked me up and down then saw my son showing his daughter videos on my phone.

"Old friend. Nobody too special." She muttered. Damn, that kinda hurt.

"I took your virginity but I'm nobody special?"

"That's what I said didn't I?" She turned around. I heard Timara groan. Bitch always got an attitude. She should've stayed her ass home.

"Come on Malia." Her nigga said while walking towards Elsa and Ana. Brianna looked real good. Her long, slender legs went good with those light blue jean shorts. They greeted them then took their pictures.

Ima get her back. Ion know how, but I am.