Team 8

MIZUKI POV:

''wake up Mizuki.'' A familiar voice says.''mhm 5 more minutes father.''

''Mizuki dont make me get the bucket.''With that i get up from bed in lightning speed,dont want that to happen again.''IM UP!.'' ''good,now get ready you have to go.'' Father says and leaves to prepare my breakfasts while i get ready. You see today is the day i find out who is in my team,which i can really care less.As long as they can be simple and not annoying.While i get ready let me introduce myself.My name is Hatake, Mizuki yep my father is Hatake Kakashi one of the most strongest well strongest jounin in konoha.As of for me im the strongest and top in my school ninja.Im quite proud of it, all thanks to my father for training me from a young age ive master taijutsu and sword fighting as my weapon that can have my chakra flow by it, i use 2 swords that rest in my back.My elemets consist of ice and lighting.My dad tells me that i get my ice nature from my mother side,when i asked him about my mother he always said she died giving birth to you.He says i get alot of my power from her side like i can use summon a ice dragon.I also have a dragon neck-less my father said it was from my mother,so i always have it on,makes me feel close to her.I also have a kekkei genkai but i havn't activated yet. :( I can do all sorts of jutsu like chidori and alot more which you will find out later on.As for my personality im intelligent,calm,composed,and generous.My looks well (picture in the side) i have silver long hair like my father my hair goes all the way to my shoulder.I have a angelic face and voice with hazel cat like eyes. A slim body in all the right places.im not that tall but not short im average size about 5'12 ft.Well thats all now back to the story.I finally finish getting ready and was now heading for the dining table were i see my father reading his book.''typical.dont you get tired reading the same thing father.'' He looks from his book and gives me a smile behind that mask.Ive seen him without it and let me tell you he is handsome.''well....no.''Just like that.''hn.'' I guess i get my personality from him.I started eating some toast and drinking orange juice here and there.

''well im heading out.''

''have fun mizuki.I'll see you later.''

I got up from my chair and went over to father and gave him a light kiss on his cheek and said.

''see you later papa.'' 

I can tell he has a gentle smile on his face.Kakashi inner thought(what a sweet child,i dont know what i will do without her by my side.)

I started walking to the academy looking at my surroundings.I love this village its so peace full and beautiful it just make's you want to protect it.kids are playing ninja around the sidewalk,old mens fishing by the river,young women doing there daily shopping for there family.I want to keep getting stronger to protect whats important to me.20 minutes later i finally arrive in the academy.Im not late today because of the team thing.But if it was any other day ill simply just arrive late.Iruka sensei doesn't mind because i already know everything you see i also have a photogenic memory.Anything i read,hear,or see i memorize it on the spot. I walk in the room and i see fan girls all around the uchiha kid like some idol,except from me you see i have no emotions yeah i think he is cute but he doesn't interest me.I walk to my desk across from the uchiha kid and every guy in the room attacks me but not literally you know just like the uchicha kid.

''so mizuki want to go for dinner tonight.''

''wow mizuki you look beautiful today also.''

''mizuki i hope im in your team.''

I simply just block out everyone else and just look in front of me were its a miracle no guy is in front of my view.They just keep on with the comments and questions until iruka sensei walks in.

''ok class im going to be announcing teams.''

''team 7 will be sasuke uchiha,sakura haruno,naruto uzumaki.''