Chapter 1

I'm baaaackk 😜 if you haven't read the first book you might be confused not edited please excuse any mistakes.
*
*
*
Diamond POV

"Baby I know y'all have been planning this shit for a while but something doesn't feel right. Why cant we just stay out the game?"

"Diamond I promise everything is all taken care of this'll be our last job alright I swear after this we're done." Dre said holding my head in her hands making me look in her eyes. I nodded with a sigh "alright Dre fine but this is it, this shit is gonna get us killed one day if we don't get out now we've been blessed baby I just don't want anything to happen to you.

"Its gonna be fine baby I promise." I shook my head and went to get ready, "never make promises you can't keep." I said lowly while getting in the shower. 

We pulled up to the house behind the rest of the hittas that were working this job with us. It was simple a rich ass white boys and his friends that thought they were hard cause they started some gang with they parents money. These dumbasses decided to hit Cruz and King's spots they kept on this side of town and with them being allies now it made them twice as strong and deadly.

Our job was to get their money and whatever valuables they had and take out any witnesses if necessary. Not something we had never done but I was feeling iffy about it and I didn't want to do it but Dre somehow convinced me. At least it was the last time I was tired of putting my life in danger me and Dre had a future we both got accepted at FSU she was gonna play ball I was going into nursing. It was our ticket out the hood.

"I love you, you ready?" I looked over at Dre and kissed her like it was my last time and nodded my head. "I love you too" we pulled down our mask and grabbed our guns before getting out the car.

It was quiet in the house and all the lights were off there were six of us because this trap house aka mansion was big as fuck. Dre and I started grabbing everything that looked expensive carefully not to make to much noise but be quick at the same time.

Dre and I were in the living room when we heard a glass break. The light switched on and as soon as we turned we saw a white boy around our age shaking with a gun in his hand Dre and I pulled out our guns and 4 shots were fired.

All the others came down with their duffle bags " Diamond come on we gotta get outta here." I grabbed my bag and looked over at Dre and she was holding her side that had blood coming out along with her knee. I was frozen as we locked eyes she gave me a small bloody smile.

"I guess you were right" before she collapsed to the ground that immediately snapped me out of my daze as I rushed to her side. "Baby baby baby no stay up ok?" Her eyes were slowly dropping "I love you Diamond" I pressed on her wounds as tears fell down my face.

"I love you too baby I got you alright stay strong for me. Guys help me get her to the car we gotta get her to the hospital." Tank picked her up and Niko and Milo grabbed our bags and we all ran out.

I took the keys out her pocket and quickly started the car Tank laid her down in the backseat holding pressure against her wounds as I sped to the hospital praying that she would make it. She got hit in her stomach and above her knee I guess as the boy was going down he managed to get another shot.

I didn't bother parking as I ran in the hospital calling somebody for help. Doctors rushed outside and got Dre out the car and onto a gurney. I ran beside them until they took her to the back. My world had just stopped all I could do was look at the doors.

My heart was back there.

My future was back there.

My love was back there and I couldn't do anything to help her all I could do was call her family wait and pray.
*
*
*
Finally Perfectly Dangerous is back its been a while but I write off the top of my head so if I'm blocked I'm just stuck but hopefully this first chapter means being blocked is over. I appreciate all the love yall have shown my stories the support everything yall amazing fr. Thank you for reading please vote comment and share give me yall ideas and opinions💕😘