Snow (Gruvia)

This one shot is dedicated to the dear LittleMissJuvia. This girl is a hardcore Juvia fan and I love that. You should read her stories! They seem very interesting! Fan her, vote for her stories, and be sure to leave comments! <3

A certain ice wizard stood on the riverfront, his chest bare with a blue brand clearly visible on his body. He stood in a fighting stance before taking a deep breath.

"Ice Make: Cannon!"

While he continued to repeat the same move over and over again, a shadow watched him from under the nearby bridge. Her hair was in loose waves, having changed it recently from her usual tight curls. Pretty soon, she would cut it again... maybe.

Everyday she would stand there and watch him practice. Never would she confront him. You see, the poor bluette was in love. Ever since he changed her views on the world, she wouldn't stop until he'd with her.

But she had a problem. How could she tell him to the point that he'd actually listen? There had been multiple times where she had inferred her love and she had even tried different desperate measures that horribly failed.

"You haven't lost hope on him?" a voice startled the girl. She blushed darkly and turned around to see her name-only love rival, Lucy Heartfilia.

"J-Juvia doesn't know what you're talking about."

"Sure, I don't." Lucy sighed and rolled her eyes. "You should really tell him soon though."

Juvia turned towards her and glared. "Or you will take Gray-sama? Juvia will not allow such things!"

Lucy held her hands up and surrender and backed away, sweatdropping. "Ah, don't worry. I'm perfectly fine."

As she turned away and left, Juvia looked back at Gray and frowned as he continued practicing. How what she going to convince him that her feelings were real? Was he ignoring them or pretending on purpose? Sighing, she left to go home.

Gray stopped practicing and looked behind him at the stop where Juvia had disappeared from. After seeing nothing, he shrugged it off and continued with his training.

- - - - - :o   ❅   o: - - - - -

After finishing his training, Gray returned to Fairy Tail and stepped inside the guild. It was as lively as ever, everyone drinking and having fun. He went over and sat down at the bar where Mira greeted him enthusiastically.

"Good evening, Gray! You look tired."

Gray smiled and nodded. "Just practicing again."

Mira tilted her head, confused for a moment before smirking and winking at him. "Ah, I see. I see."

"Lu-chan!" A voice yelled and Gray turned around to see Lucy come into the guild. She looked over his way and waved before being tackled by Levy. "You finished it, right?"

Lucy laughed and nodded. "Yep. My first book." She handed the stack of now slightly wrinkled sheets of paper to Levy, who took them excitedly and ran to sit down and enjoy. Lucy watched her go before walking over to Gray and sitting next to him.

"Done already, Gray? The way you'd been practicing, I thought you'd be doing that all night." She smiled and propped her head up with her hands.

"Practice is good." Erza walked over and patted him on the back. Maybe it was a little too hard because he nearly fell out of his chair.

"Ow! I'm sore, Erza!"

"Gray..." Mira giggled. "Your clothes."

He blushed at his exposed state and quickly pulled his clothes back on before sitting down and sighing. Mira and Lucy looked at each other in concern before look back at him.