Sneak Peek!

Author's note: This is a little extract from the book to maybe change your minds a little if you guys still aren't convinced on reading it. I plan to reach around maybe 100 votes before posting the prologue because I need to be sure that people actually want to read my book. And uh well I hope you enjoy and see you around :)

This is unedited.

*SNEEK PEEK*

All I could think of was his smile as I gazed out the window. All I heard was my cries for his love.♢

          I rested my head on the cold window of the hotel, my heart thudding in my chest.

          I can't do it.

          "Kris, you there?" I heard a familiar voice echo through the corridor. My ears perched but I didn't turn around. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

          "Are you okay?" I turned to meet Jay's eyes. My heart crumpled into a million pieces. His eyes scanned my face, searching for some signs of hurt. But I have masked my feelings too well. He won't be able to see the pain I'm going through now. All he will see is the lack of determination in me.      

          "I'm fine," I replied. This isn't a time to think about Ethan. Not now. Not ever.

          "Good. Now come on. It is your turn to sing."

          Sing. I can't. I pulled my hand away from his. "I can't, Jay."

          Why not? Why can't I sing? Probably because I will be singing with Ethan, then later against him. Not to mention that he will be watching my performance. Just thinking of him makes me want to rip my hair out and burry my face underneath the layers of soil.

          Jay smiled and tugged at the loose strand of hair that escaped the low bun my hair was currently pulled back into. Leaning forward, he kissed me gently on the lips. I willed myself to kiss back.

          "You'll be okay," he assured, smiling comfortingly at me.

          No I won't.

          I can't do it.