Caramel Guitar

Caramel Guitar by TheLonelyDarkGirl

This is a work of fiction. All characters, organizations, and event portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

Caramel Guitar. Copyright © 2014 by TheLonelyDarkGirl. All Rights Reserved. Published in Wattpad, Singapore.

Summary (in author's POV): Krystal Paige, an 18 years old student, has always wanted to be a singer. Unfortunately for her, her mother didn't let her chase her dreams. Her mother disapproved of her dream, despised it even. When she was young, her mother told her that music was wrong, that it corrupted the mind. She chose to believe her mother, because she thought that her elders were wiser then her.

But now that she's 18 and can think for herself, she is persuaded to run away to L.A. to attend a singing competition, along with her persuasive, best and only friend, Jonathe Reese. She didn't know what to expect, because it was her first time- her first time going overseas, her first time outside of her humble hometown and under busy streetlights, her first time competing in a singing competition.

She didn't expect anything to happen to her. But what she didn't expect the most was to find love at the singing competition. However, what happens when the person you love is competing for something that you are determined to get your hands on too? Only one person can win. Only one person can gain. It's a matter of love... or loss.

Would you choose love, or victory? The choice is all up to you... Choose wisely.

                               ~

Author's note: So, yes, another book. This is a different kind of book, one that not many people have got to experience. To be honest, I have not actually experience being in a singing competition, but I have sung on stage once. I also watch X Factor! But if there are parts that are not that realistic or close to what goes on in a singing competition, please don't criticize it too harshly. Just take it that I made that up!

The summary is up there, and it is basically about a girl going against her mother in order to achieve her dreams. Who knew she would find love in a singing competition? However... Only one person will win the prize. So will she choose him... or the prize?

If you like the plot, be sure to add this to your library! The whole story may be posted around December this year, because it is kind of like a major production. I don't know whether to release the prologue earlier, or not. So what do you guys think?

Hmmm, I guess that is all, I hope you guys won't set your expectations high, because I'm still an amateur writer. Thank you all for supporting me and I can’t wait to show you guys what I have up my sleeves!

Love you guys :)