Chapter 3

I found a bench in the courtyard and lay down, slowly falling into a well needed nap. The red under my eyelids turn black. Looking to see who my intruder is more precisely are. I am surrounded by boys, one of them being the boy from the cafeteria.

“What?” I asked annoyed.

“You’re laying down on our bench”, one of them said.

“OK and…” I urged on.

“We want it back”, boy #2 said.

“I never took it”

“But you’re on it”, Cafeteria boy said. I got up and looked around the bench looking for anything that stood out.

“And your name is not on it, so technically it’s available to anyone”

“Actually, no it’s mine and my dad is the owner of this school” Cafeteria boy stood there looking smugly.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry I didn’t know forgive me”

They all look pretty happy about themselves to bad I’m about to crush it. “And too bad I don’t care” I finished saying lying down again. All their smiley faces disappeared.

“You know we are not going to leave unless you move”, Cafeteria boy said.

“Suit yourself”, I replied.

“Hi boys”, a sultry voice reached my ears.

“Hi Ms. Camelot”, they replied.  The clicks of heels faded in the background.

“Damn, she is hot with all caps”, one boy said and they all agreed. “Tell me how it was with Ms. Camelot yesterday?”

“Dude she stayed true to her name, She came-a-lot yesterday if you know what I mean”, Cafeteria boy said.

“Skylar, you are the man”, another boy replied. “Would you ever fuck her again?”

“No, she has enough experience as a five-year-old”, Skylar (Cafeteria boy) chuckled. His boys did to. Off in the distance a bell ringed.

“You guys are disgusting” looking at me like they have two heads. I walked away looking for my first class.

Each subject has its own building with big bold letters on the top of each to show what subject building it is. I hate this school already, having to walk back and forth to class is not my idea of a freaking good day.

Here is my schedule:

1. History- Ms. Pickle

2.  Science-Mr.Coxe

3. Math-Ms. Cambridge

4.  Free- all I could think of is sleep

5. LUNCH

6. Gym-Mr. Bennett

7. Sex ed.-Ms.Madison

8.English-Mr. Freeman

Good thing gym and S.E are in the same building that part I like.

I could tell I am going to hate Ms. Pickle’s class (am I the only one that finds her name funny or what). Everybody that comes through the door, she looks at them and looks away in disgust. I know she can’t say anything with that big mole on her nose.

I sat in the back with my feet propped on the desk with my eyes closed. I felt someone next to me and I regretted opening my eyes.Seeing Skylar A.K.A. Cafeteria boy.

“You seem to like my seats”, he said. “I’ll let it slide since you’re new and cute.” He winked and I blinked.

“You can slide away from my face, that’s all I know.”

He smirked, “That’s okay I like them feisty.”

I suppressed an eye roll. The bell goes off.

“Quiet”, Ms. Pickle said. The whole room went silent. Wow at my other school it took forever to get the kids quiet.

“We have a new student to day.” All eyes immediately went to me. I did a quick wave. “Okay since we got pass through the introduction, let’s learn some history.”

I zoned out. I don’t want to learn about history. I don’t care about old people that died more than a century ago. It’s all about here and now. They probably talked about how America is a traitor to their king by causing the war or what not. That Americans cannot be trusted and they are so corrupted, blah blah blah.

I wonder what they do for fun in this school. So far it’s been boring; there is no life on this campus. I hope they have good food, I’m very picky. Dude, I am so famished right know. I could go for some ribs, steak and probably-

My thought was interrupted by a note falling on my lap. Looking up I see Skylar smiling like a Cheshire cat. Can you creepy.

Unfolding the folded piece of paper that read:

You should come up to my room later. I can show you things you never seen before.

Really this dude doesn’t give up. Ok we’ll see about that. I wrote:

Like your microscopic penis.

I fold the paper and give it to him. He takes it, touching my hand a little longer than usual. I smiled then he smiled, probably thinking he’s getting lucky.

He reads it, looks at me then the bell rings.

“You-”, he says.

“Sorry, can’t stay and chat got to go to my next class”, I say I said smugly. Picking up my stuff and almost ran to my next class by the look of Skylar’s face-keyword almost.

My teacher Mr.Coxe is wearing a lab coat and is greeting everyone that comes through the door. Riiiiiiing

“Okay class settle down”, Mr.Coxe says. There is some whispering, “Okay we have new student.” Again all eyes were on me. “Come up here.”

I walked to the front of the class. “This is Raksha child, everybody”, he says, I do a quick wave. “can you take off your hat please.”

“It’s a hair catcher”, I say.

“We don’t wear anything on our head in this class, please take it off.” Taking it off, I ruffled the top of my head a little. The door to the classroom opened and came in Skylar with messed up hair and clothes.

“Mr. Hills you are late.”

“Sorry sir, I had a little um.., difficulty in the hallway”, it’s obvious he was making out with a girl in the hallway.

“Just go to your seat Mr. Hills”, all the girls in the class followed him with hungry eyes. He sat down and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes, but the girls thought he was smirking at them and they turned around blushing. The girl sitting next to him sneered at me.  The girl raised her hand.

“Yes, Annah”, Mr.Coxe said.

“What is wrong with her eyes?” she asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAN-COMMENT-VOTE