Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

I looked around the airport looking for my chauffeur. The flight from New York to Britain was peaceful, that is if you are in first-class. I spotted my chauffeur holding up a big white poster with my name on it. I approached him taking one earplug off.

 "You're Raksha Child," he asked with an accent. "Yes," I replied. He looked over my black bodice, frilly black lace skirt and Mary Jane’s. "My name is James, I'll be your driver for today," James said.

 James picks the heavy luggage while I get the light one. The ride to the school was silent. We arrived at the school after an hour of driving. The school is huge, enormous, and gigantic, mammoth all those words described the school. There was a main driveway that led to the main building. There was a water fountain in front of it. The grass was green, the trees still had there leaves. There were rose bushes around the wall of the school.

 I got my luggage and went to the main building. The floor was so shiny; I could see myself on them. I heard moaning and groaning from the door marked 'Secretary'. I sat down and picked up a magazine flipping through the pages. After a while the door opened. I kept my head down good thing I still had my head phones on. The secretary came out. A teenage boy came out after. They fixed their clothes and stuff.

 "Thank you for your time, Chery", the teenage boy said. "Anytime", Chery replied. “And I mean anytime". She trailed her bright red painted fingernail down his shirt. The boy left and the secretary came to me. "Miss", She said. I pretended not to hear her. She came closer to me in her 4 inch fuck-me heels. She tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up, she wore a skin-tight camisole dress.

 I took both earplugs off and said, "Yes".

 "Can I help you?", she said. "I'm a new student", I said.

 "Follow me”, she said. I followed her to her desk.

 "Your name? Please"

"Raksha Child." She typed away on her keyboard and printed some papers. "Ok, here is your schedule, school map and key to your room."

 "Thank you", I said. "Leave your luggage here," Chery said. “Somebody will come and put them in your room. The headmaster will like to see you." I followed her up a grand staircase. She knocked three times on a double door with lots of carvings. She opened the door. The chair behind the big shiny desk turned around revealing the head master.

 "Welcome Raksha Child," the headmaster deep voice echoed. “Thank you Chery for bringing her." Chery left closing the door behind her. “Come sit," said the headmaster.

 I sat down in the middle chair, in front of the headmaster.

“Raksha child it is nice to meet you”, he held out his hand. I shook it his hands are not clammy and bony like my old principal. We called him Mr. Burns. “I’ll be giving you a tour of the school today.”

He pointed out the different buildings that my classes are will be in and what kind of teachers I have. We stopped in front of a building that looks like the rest of them. I know I’m going to get lost.

“This is your dorm building”, he said. “You are on the top floor. If you have any problem or need anything, just come to me. My arms are wide open.” Pedophile much I thought.

“I will”, I replied. I took the elevator not the stairs. This is no way in hell’s name I’m going up 10 floors on those stairs. I look for room 100. I found it at the end of the hall.

When I opened the door I was awestruck. A 76 inch flat screen TV in the living room surrounded by black leather couch. The kitchen was stainless steel all the way with black granite tops. I went to the door that marked B that told me that was my room. I unpacked my things. It was dark by the time I was done. Tired I decided to take a hot shower and go to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my blaring alarm clock. Man I just got here and I’m already going to class. Damn boarding school. Taking a hot shower helped my grumpiness-barely.

My outfit is a low rider jeans, plain red shirt, black and red studded belt, and black Doc Martens boots. I put on a black beanie to hold all my hair.

Going to the cafeteria for breakfast, all eyes were on me and I don’t like that one bit. I ordered an extra strong coffee. I hate decaf it taste so nasty. Ugh.

A lot of giggling came from across the room. Let me tell you now it’s really annoying. All you hear is hehehehehehehe.

Looking over and seeing a bunch of girls around this one dude. Looking around I see boys that envy or wanted to be him and girls that look that they would do anything to be with him. This is just like my old school.

Suddenly, tired from all the drama I downed my coffee and left the cafeteria.