Chapter 8

Authors note

Thank you guys for a thousand reads! It was hard work but I have gotten far with all my anxious ocelots help. Yep! That means you! I love you guys and can't believe a thousand reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and also when I do this b with a word its the person talking dependding on which POV it is and if its like this / its what the persons thinking depending on the pov like if its Alyssa's Pov than its what she thought. Thank you guys so much enjoy this chapter! Bya! Love you my anxious ocelots! and Im sorry for not updating I feel lile a bad person for not sorry. :) and I will be editing all chapters but yes they will still be up.

                Alyssa POV

My head was throbbing from being smacked on the head by Sunny! Sunny: Bad dragon." I give a big fat pouty face. Sunny: Ahh she's so cute when she's pouty." "Im not a puppy dog!" I SWEAR I WANNA KILL THEM!

Sunny said,"Here lets name you." Sunny: honey I think she looks like an Alysum.  Brian: I think we should name her Luna! I gave myself an annoyed facepalm. You have got to be kidding me! My name is Alyssa! Alyssa! Not Luna! Alyssa! why am i stuck with idiots! I wa sthrown in with what looked to be a cat hybrid.   PS: This is Alyssa in true form and no i dont own the picture.

WELL THATS ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY. (NOTICE I EDITED EVERYTHING.)