28

Namjoon's

Sometimes, we should know how and when to give up someone really precious to us..

Yes, they've special space on our hearts but we can't hold on them any longer. If you're already tired, learn how to give up. Learn how to let go.

But how would you let go something or someone when you don't have anything to hold on? When you can't have them even from the very first time you've realized that you need them?

“He is perfect, I am not. He is beautiful, I am not.”

There are so many things that you are that I'm not. How hard being you? How hard is your life?

I'm always feeling little and you're always there to make me believe that I'm high and big.

“Nobody is perfect, hyung. But everyone and everything is beautiful, even you. YOU, HYUNG.”

I can still remember how you will say goodnight to me and hum a lullaby if I can't sleep.

You're so kind and good. Are you even for real? Instead of me, making you fall asleep. You're the one making it for us. You're our Angel..

Hyung, why are you still awake? Do you know it's bad to sleep late? You can get eyebags because of this you know and you'll not grow anymore!”

You will always scold us cutely, well, you don't know that you look cute while scolding so I'm always trying to not coo.

I ask you one time before,
“Why are you still awake too if it's bad to sleep late?”

You simply rolled your eyes on me, remember what you answered?

“Because I'm still young. I can still grow, hyung. You know that?”

Ahh, how cute can you get? You're like our baby, but acts like a big boy.

You will always act that you know everything we're talking about but didn't know what condom is.

Do you remember when I caught you searching it on google? You were searching what does sex, condom, and fifty shades means. I was so close on laughing loudly but then you glared at me while pouting.

I didn't know that someone could be that cute when he's angry. You're angry but you didn't look like one cause you're too adorable.

You are so Precious, like a gem and diamond, and everyone should be very gentle and careful when they're holding you because you are easy to be hurt, you are fragile, you are innocent, and you're the greatest treasure we've saw.

Hyunggg~ please go with us!”

Remember when I can't go to the arcade with everyone because I've work to do?

You did your best to make me say YES and I never thought that you'll be that happy because I granted your wish.

“I am happy to make you happy.”

You smiled at me then hugged me tightly that time when you won over Taehyung on a basketball game.

You were singsong-ing the word, ‘Loser’ to Taehyung and he would just give you his rectangular smile.

Could you still remember all of it? Should I let go of your hand now? Should I just stop hoping that we're meant to be?

Do you like Hoseok? Jimin? Taehyung? Jungkook? Perhaps, Yoongi-hyung?

Then suddenly, the door flung open..

HYUNGS, I'M BACK.”

What do you mean..you're back, Kim Seokjin?

-----

Yoongi's

We heard the door opened.. we look at it, obviously guessing who would it be, waiting for someone to come in and we all fell silent as we saw Kim Seokjin entering the door, with tears on his eyes and Jungkook behind him.

He broke to the floor, looking at us apologetically. He smiled, the smile that we've been missing so much but there's tears, the tears we wanted to wipe with our fingers.

HYUNGS, I'M BACK.”

When Seokjin said that. We didn't react, we stayed where we are. Still seated on our places, watching him with wide-eyes, and doesn't know how to react.

“You're b-back?” Taehyung silently said but to his surprise, Seokjin looked at him, eye to eye, bobbing his head up and down.

“Am I still welcomed?” He sobbed like a little child.

We all rushed our ways to his place then we hugged him so tightly. All of us are sobbing, not wanting to let go of him.

The little Seokjin we've missed was back but the difference now was.. he's grown up. Hes's now a man. A man but a baby to us.

“Seokji--” Jimin was cut off by Seokjin.

“It's Jinnie, Jimin-hyung..” He demanded with a slight giggle escaping from his lips.

“Our Jinnie is back.. our Jinnie is back.. he won't shout on us anymore. He won't make us cry anymore--” Taehyung cried harder as he heard Seokjin say;

“I won't hurt my hyungs anymore.. I love all of my hyungs. I'm so sorry for the changes. Hyungs, I'm very sorry. Jinnie didn't mean to make his hyungs cry.” He said, wiping our tears one by one with his now big hands. Hyungs, please don't cry anymore.”

But we didn't. Instead, I hugged him again. Sobbing hardly while murmuring my apologies to him.

I am happy he's back.

-----

a/n; cause y'all made me feel good because of your comments.. i wanna say thank you for reading.. i love you all. so now, i'm allowing everyone to ask some questions.

About the author

About your ship
(YoonJin, 2seok, NamJin, JinMin, TaeJin, Jinkook)

saranghaeyo everyone! thanks for the support! ill answer all of your questions as soon as i finished my projects. and thankyou for patiently waiting for the chapters! hope you'll wait for another~