11

Third Person's

Hyung~ I'm tired!” Seokjin exclaimed then laid his back unto Yoongi's bed.

Jungkook and Seokjin just finished their project and Jungkook had immediately sleep. Seokjin, on the other hand, tried to sleep beside Jungkook but he wasn't feeling comfortable.. so he decided to go in Yoongi's room since they share it, atleast.

“Sleep then.” Yoongi icily said, sending shivers to Seokjin's body and waking him up to his sleepy condition.

“You won't cuddle me, hyung?” Seokjin blinked his eyes while staring to his hyung who seems to he in a bad mood.

“Why don't you cuddle Hoseok, Jimin, and Namjoon instead?” Yoongi blurted out, his eyes not meeting the younger's.

Hyung, are you mad because I grouphugged with your friends?”

Yes.”

Seokjin became silent. He didn't know that his Yoongi-hyung will be mad when he cuddled with others.. “Sorry, hyung..” He whispered, turning his back to Yoongi so his hyung was now facing his back.

Suddenly, he felt something wrapped around his small waist and he smiled when he noticed that it was Yoongi's arm. “Goodnight, Seokjin-ah.”

“Goodnight, Yoongi-hyung..”

-----

Jinnie, wake up.” Jimin slightly shook Seokjin's sleeping figure.

He was having a hard time waking the younger up. So, he started blowing unto Seokjin's ear, making the younger moved.

“If you won't wake up, Jiminie-hyung will kiss you!” Jimin smirked at his own idea.

Seokjin is a heavy sleeper so it would be really impossible for him to wake up early.

Jimin drew his face nearer to Seokjin's. Ready to kiss the younger but Seokjin suddenly pulled him and hugged him tightly instead.

Goodmorning, Jiminie-hyung~” Seokjin cheerfully greeted Jimin.

“Aish. Sleep again!” Jimin pouted and Seokjin just tilted his head in curiosity.

“Why?”

“So I can claim my kiss.”

Seokjin just shrugged then kissed Jimin to his cheeks. “Your cheeks are so cute, hyung!” Seokjin poke Jimin's cheek then giggled.

Jimin was just dumbfounded there, not able to say anything. Ohmygod, the kid had just kiss me.. He thought.

He knows that he shouldn't gave the kiss any malice because it's just an innocent kiss from the most innocent boy he knew. Geez.

Hyung? Are you okay?”

Hyungie?!?!?!”

“Oh my gosh, did I poke your your cheeks too hard, hyung?”

Ah-well-ahm.. no. I'm.. I'm okay hehe.”

“Oh, okay.”

Jimin heaved a sigh of relief. “You're gonna leave today, right?” Jimin asks, obviously changing the topic. Seokjin just nodded then smiled. “Aw, Jiminie-hyung wants to keep you forever!” Jimin exclaimed, pouting a bit.

“Nothing lasts forever, hyung. Silly.” Seokjin playfully rolled his eyes on Jimin, making the elder chuckle because of his cuteness.

“Anyways, since we're schoolmates.. we should eat together during lunch always.” Jimin suggested and Seokjin just nodded.

Meanwhile..
Little did they know, Taehyung and Yoongi's watching the two. Asking each other if they should tell the others the truth, that Jin was actually living in their house, mostly into Yoongi's room.

But they're afraid.. what if Seokjin would divert his attention to the others and not to them? They're afraid to lose Seokjin.

But now that they made their decision, they should be ready for the happenings that would come. “We should tell them already.”

-----

a/n; bear with my grammatical and typographical error please. thx a lot. i really love everyone's comments, it really insfire me so much and i was laughing at some of it aha, xoxo