The Offer Stands

"Here to kill me while you can?" Is the first thing that comes out of Emma's mouth once Andrea is out of the door. "I wouldn't stoop so low as to kill someone who's on a hospital bed." The said male says and walks towards the chair next to the bed. "Now it's my turn to ask, why haven't you screamed out about a murder in your room?" Emma looks away from the male and looks down at her hands. "I... really have no idea..." Emma says with a sigh, looking back at Marco. "And as to why I willingly killed Ashley." Emma says and motions to her badge and a stack of papers that's placed under it, the black haired male taking and eyeing them through.

"So... she was wanted for multiple robberies and killing one of her younger siblings..." Marco mutters and looks back up at Emma. "Even I wouldn't think of killing a small child..."

Emma sighs and leans back on the uncomfortable looking bed. "You know, if it wasn't for the fact that you're a wanted criminal who wanted to kill me, I would have thought you were still the same as high school..." Emma says, looking at the black T.V. in front of her. Marco chuckles and stands up, walking towards the door, but before leaving, he turns back to Emma. "Oh, and by the way," The male smirks. "I'll be waiting for that answer once you're out of here."

×××

A few weeks later, Emma is able to leave the hospital and is taken back to her house by Andrea.

"See you in a few days, Emma!" Andrea says as she drives away from the driveway of her apartment. Emma waves after her best friend and walks into the apartment, taking the elevator to the seventh floor and walking into her room, but coming face to face with a figure dressed in black sitting on her couch. "What are you doing here, Marco?" She asks with a sigh, dropping her bag on the table and walking to the living room. The male stands up and walks over to Emma, standing in front of her, towering about a foot above her. "Just wanted to see how you've recovered..." He says, slightly uncertain and she rolls her eyes. "What's it to you?" She says and looks up at him. "I'm surprised you haven't taken out your gun and shot me."

"My offer still stands, Emma." Marco says, looking down at Emma with a look of superiority. "Join me."

"Over my dead body." Emma spits and takes a step back, taking out a gun out of her back and aiming it at the male in front of her, who only chuckles. "Put that down." He says, putting his hand on the top of the gun and pushing it down. "You wouldn't wanna go back to the hospital. You just got out, and in the shape you're in, you would just end up worse." He walks past Emma and out the door, closing it behind him, leaving Emma alone in the middle of her apartment. 'Should I really join him...?'

×××

Marco walks out of the apartment and towards the elevator, taking out a small device from his pocket and turning it on. "She's back." He says into the device, receiving a static noise in return. "Alright. What did she says?" Another voice says through the device. "She refused, but I have my ways of making her switch sides, sir."

"Good. Keep it up, kid. She alone is the key to taking down the FBI." The other voice says, lighting a fire of determination in Marco. "I will not fail you, sir." Marco turns off the device and places it back on his pocket just as the elevator opens. He walks out of it and walks towards the exit of the building, a smirk on his face and a plan up his sleeve. 'This is way too easy.' Is the last thing Marco thinks before taking off running as far away from the building as possible, bumping into a few people in the process, which he completely ignores.

×××

As time passes, Marco's attempts at getting Emma fail, but he continues finding different ways, some of which have been close, but not quite.

Emma sighs as she enters her apartment after another long day, only to find a familiar figure laying one her couch... again...

"If you're here to try to get me to switch sides again, the answer is still no." She casually says, dropping her bags and walking to the kitchen. The male stands up and walks after Emma, sighing slightly. "You are one stubborn idiot, aren't you?" He says, making Emma roll her eyes. "Says the bigger idiot." She counters, taking out a water bottle from the fridge and drinking from it. "And that's what makes me a FBI agent, you know?"

She leans on her counter, tossing the male a red can she had on her other hand. "I'm still surprised you haven't told anyone about this." He says, looking down at the can. "Dr, Pepper?" He asks, looking up at the female. "You still remember?"

"Well, duh." She says, rolling her eyes. "You say I was difficult to talk to and 'Mrs. Perfect', but I was always there and listening to what you had to say. You weren't always the kind of person who feared talking to anyone." She takes a sip of her water, eyeing the male who is currently looking at the beverage. "It's not poisoned or anything, if that's what you're asking." The male shakes his head and opens the can, letting the refreshing and cold drink slip though his mouth. "Why are you being nice to me, when I'm trying to get you to betray everyone you know?"

"Well..." Emma starts, staring at the plastic bottle. "I've been thinking about you're offer..."

(A/N)- Hey! I is back and I hopes you enjoy this chapter! 0w0

Okay, I'll stop being an idiot XD. 

So... I'm not dead... I was on a trip with my mom and grandma, so I wasn't really able to do anything... 

Anyway, what do you think? Will Emma actually join Marco or will she just have him taken in? 

Why is she being so nice?

Why do I keep asking such stupid questions? You'll probably know in the next chapter!

Maybe...

Also, any grammatical error's, feel free to notify me, but please... be nice...

Feel free to comment! I love comments! They always make me happy when I read what you guys think!

Cinnamon-chan logging off, peace!