4

"Yeah I know I'm yours yeah yeah" lance said chuckling. Keith got on top of lance slowly, kissing his neck, giving it little bites all around. As he got to lance's nape of the neck lance flinched up and grabbed Keith. "W-wait! I'm not ready to be marked Keith!" He said blushing like mad. Keith looked at lance, his poker face wasn't pleased lmao. "When will you be ready? When someone already has you in their hands to rape?" He said crossing his arms. "N-nO I WONT!" Lance said crossing his arms also. "At least just let me bite a little bit-" lance grabbed him and just kissed him. "Be happy with that..." he said quietly. Keith blushed and nodded as he got up and walked off. Lance was glad Keith left as he slowly closed the door. His heat. It could come any day.....

The next day...

As it was a nice day this day. Once again no hearing 'paladins to your lions!' Or 'where under attack!' It was a normal quiet day. And lance was about to make it a non-quiet day but when he was about to walk to his door he fell. He was shaking. Trembling. His face was red, he started panting. He could leave now, he was in heat and he couldn't let Shiro, Allura or even Keith know this. He was panting and burning up. He needed someone.

Lance's P.O.V

I was burning up, I needed someone to touch me..touch me a lot..Keith....Keith. My mind was filled with Keith.
3rd P.O.V
But what he didn't know Is that his heat was escaping his room and through the vents. The heat was out in no time, having Shiro and Allura taken to a place before it could effect them. Pidge then noticed Keith sprinting to lances room panting as he was already effected. Coran and hunk ran after Keith but as Keith got there he banged on lance's door. "LANCE!" He panted. As Keith's face went all red wanting to break into lance's door. Lance was in a ball in his bed wrapped around in blankets. He was burning. It hurted. "K-Keith" lance whispered.
Hunk grabbed Keith and so did Coran. Pidge then stopped them, "lance can die if he goes through this alone. It's too much for him to take. Plus isn't Keith like his mate? Let him go.." Pidge said as hunk and Coran did so. They left the two as Keith tried to calm himself. "Lance.." he said harshly. "If you really want to be mine, open this door!" He yelled banging on it. Lance started to cry, he slowly got up walking to the door.
"OPEN IT LANCE." Keith said sounding desperate. Lance
Opened the door.

Yes reAlly I left it at a smut part lmao. Don't worry Ima work on it hehe.