2.

The next day

As I tapped my pencil on the desk while watching the seconds tick by on the clock, I couldn't help to think that I would be modeling for Calvin Klein today.

Although I know I won't be as good as the other models are and probably won't make it to the store walls, I still couldn't believe that Calvin Klein would want me to model for them.

Like I'm not even well known or famous in any way possible, and this can be a huge step for me to be in the top fashion industry.

"Ms. Delevingne, can you please stop tapping your pencil?" Mr. Price said as the whole class got silent and stared at me.

I immediately focused my attention to Mr. Price as I dropped my pencil on the desk and apologized with a simple "sorry".

"Ms. Delevingne. May you stay after class today for a bit? I need to talk to you about your behavior in class," he said as every girl giggled or glared at me while I tried to find an excuse on why I couldn't stay after school.

"But sir –"

"No buts miss. Unless you want detention for the rest of the week after school, then I suggest you not to argue with me."

I then nodded as I got frustrated at him. Because of him, I'm going to be late on my first photoshoot with Calvin Klein.

As the bell rang, I watched everyone ran out the door as I sat in my desk and politely waited until it was just the two of us.

Mr. Price then walks to the door as he locks it and closed the curtains from the windows.

"You know, I see potential in you Miss Delevingne. I just don't get why you don't try in this class."

"I do Mr. Price. I've just been out of focus recently. It'll never happen again I promise," I said as I stood up and grabbed my belongings with me.

"Not so fast Ms. Delevingne. Now tell me what's so important in your life that school comes second in your life?" he said as he walked and stood in front of me with his arms crossed and a glared look directly at me.

"I wish tell you sir, but I can't," I said as I looked down at my feet and up at his face again. "Isn't there a rule or law about teacher not knowing the student's personal lifestyle?"

He then stepped back as he sighed.

"I'm just trying to understand why won't you show your full potential in class Miss Delevingne. Anyways, you're right, and it should not be any of my business to know about your life. I just want you to have a future in life. That's all. You can go now, but remember what I said," he said as he walked to his desk and sat down on his chair.

I nodded as I ran out of class and into the parking lot.

There stood my furious manager as she glared at me and pointed at the car.

"In. Now," she said as I walked to the car and got in with her behind me and slamming the door shut.

"You know how much convincing it took for me to book you in Calvin Klein? I work my damn ass off for you and this is what I get back in return? I am beyond furious at this point. You know how much this can jumpstart your career as a model and you almost blew it. Now when we get there, you get your ass over to the dressing room and get the hell out there. Okay?"