1.

Victoria's POV

"Love you too mom, I'll be home in a few," I said as I ran off to school.

As I ran to school like I usually do, I saw a car pass by me that seemed unfamiliar. Normally in this neighborhood, the cars I'd see would be worn out or very vintage or even at its breaking point. But as far as I'm concerned, that car did not seem to be old or worn out. But hey, it's none of my business right? Why should I even care? So I shrugged it off and continued running to school.

As I got to school around seventeen minutes early, I sat alone on a bench in the corner of my school as I started to wait for the bell.

"Hey Vanessa! I've missed you so much," Bret said as he hugged me so tight I couldn't even breathe.

"Missed you too Bret," I said as I smiled and releases the hug.

"So how was your break," he said as he sat down on the bench next to me and started doing the pose that he always does when he really listens to someone.

"Oh you know, it's been the same. Netflix and fanfics and ice cream all week long," I lied but tried to make it as convincing as possible.

Lying was like part of my job when I started modeling at a young age. My name has been changed three times and I've moved around the United States for four times now. My modelling name is Victoria but my real name is actually Elizabeth. I know, it sounds so proper like the Queen Elizabeths, but I've been called with so many names it doesn't even bother me that my name is even Elizabeth.

"Cool! I did the same too and I went to the beach," he said as he showed me a pic of him at the beach.

"Oh my gosh you look so fabulous!" I said as I flipped my hair and twirled it wildly.

"Oh stop it Van," he said as he slapped my hand out of my hair.

"Ow! You hit -- well I got to go now. Bye!" I said as heard the bell and rushed to the halls to put in my backpack.

As I got to my locker and put in my books, I felt someone breathing behind me as they put their hands on my hip.

"Aye babe, no "hey" or "I love you"?" I heard a whisper in my ear as I turned and saw my perfect boyfriend right in front of me.

"Wow Chase, you look, um, different," I said as I started to blush immediately after I just embarrassed myself in front of my boyfriend.

Chase has been my boyfriend for a while now. Usually, I wouldn't have boyfriends since I was in a modelling industry anyways and they won't allow me to date just yet. But since I'm Vanessa and not Victoria, I guess it doesn't count anyways.

Back then, Chase had acne all over his face and his afro would block out his beautiful ocean colored eyes. Now that he had a makeover, he has hair like Luke Hemmings' quiff, clear skin, and his beautiful eyes are visible to see.

"Don't be silly baby. I'm still the same Chase you know and love for 4 months now. I have to go to class now. Bye babe," he said as he pecked my lips and ran off to class.

Damn I love that boy.

As I went into zero, first, and second period, they all had the same rules, expectations, and loads of homework I'll need to finish up by tonight.