F O U R

I woke up feeling dizzy because of too much crying last night. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is disheveld and my eyes are puffy. I found Jeehyun eonnie preparing our breakfast in the kitchen

"Oh! Goodmorning! How are you?" It's like dejávu to me but the difference is I'm now the wrecked one.

"Can i ask you now?" She asked  carefully

"Yes you may" i answered her without even looking

"What happened yesterday? Why were you crying? Did something happen at the amusement park?"
"Yah eonnie one question at a time"

"I'm sorry. I was worried since last night. You were all giddy when you left the house then you came home looking like a wreck" She said that made me look at her.

"I met him" She looked at me puzzled by my words

"Who's him?" She asked but she stopped and Her eyes widen. "Min Yoongi?! Him?! How?"

"I don't know it just happened so fast that He was infront of me yesterday in the ferris wheel" I said then left the dining are and take a shower.

I was thinking if running away yesterday was right. I just want to leave so badly the moment i saw him. He changed so much. Even though He's an Idol now and also a sunbae to me. I neveronce dared to search for Him in the google or in any SNS. For all those years I tried to forget about Him.

But it's sad to say that I can't.

And it's frustrating.

Tommorow is my consultation with a collaboration. And I didn't mind to check who it was and what song could it be. But base from what I heard it's a mixtape. And I also heard that the song is good.

I spend the rest of my day sleeping, because starting tommorow I'll be busy again. I will not have any spare time to relax. I just hope it would be a good day tommorow.

***

Jeehyun eonnie and me arrive at the agency where the artist I'm meeting with. The place was nice and I've heard that they only have 1 Boy group in the company and the group is  really so popular right now.

"This way to the office Ms. Suran-ssi." A girl in a formal attire lead the way to the office of Bang PD-nim

Once we entered the room Bang PD-nim is having a conversation with a man. His back is facing towards us.

"Bang PD-nim. Why can't you grant my request?"  The man's voice is familiar.

"I will just wait." He said with a smile on his face.

Jeehyun eonnie cleared Her throat that caught the attention of the two men conversing.
PD-nim stands up and greeted us.

"Annyeong Haseyo PD-nim. We're from Hanlee Entertainment." We bowed and shake our hands with Him.

"Ne. Will discuss about the collaboration of Suga and Suran for the song that is included in Suga's mixtape am I right?" He smiled towards me after He said those words.

"Ne PD-nim" jeehyun eonnie agreed then take a seat opposite of them.

Once I took a seat. My eyes widen with a sudden familiarity with the person infront of me. The same as Him. His eyes widen and shock was written all over His face.

"Oh yes. Let me introduce you both first to each other. Suran-ssi this is Suga of BTS and He is the one you'll have a collaboration with. His real name also is Min Yoongi"

----

Im sorry for the grammatical error. English is not my first language. But I'm still trying best hehe. Can you give me comments also? And votes? Kamsahamnidaaa

-kitin